• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats a topic you could talk for hours about?

I'm not usually a very talkative person, but once someone bring up the topic of Undertale/Deltarune theories and character analysis it's like flipping a switch. It's hardly coherent either haha.

Technically, I could talk about my professional field for hours. I do actually enjoy talking about it a lot, but just given the depth of it, I'd definitely want to cap it somewhere!

I don't think I could talk about any of my interests or hobbies for hours though. I'm just not that talkative usually! If it counts, I could talk with my close friend for hours, sometimes about life, often just being silly. 😊

Desserts, working environments, books I'm reading, games I'm into, and anime.

Though oftentimes when it's an extended chat, just life in general, experiences, and things we want to do/how to go about doing them.

I could talk about my favourite books until the eventual heat death of the universe. Mention books while I'm within earshot and you're doomed to spend the rest of your life listening to me ramble.

You'll be getting married and I'll be right next to you at the altar screaming about the Divergent fans that call The Hunger Games a cheap ripoff EVEN THOUGH THE HUNGER GAMES CAME FIRST while the minister is just trying to get this thing done.

Giving birth? I'ma be delivering your baby while talking about the everlasting Harry Potter vs Percy Jackson debate.

On your deathbed? You STILL won't get a break! The last thing you hear before you leave this world will be me squealing about EVERYTHING Alice Oseman.

In the afterlife? THAT'S WHEN I GET ON THE SUBJECT OF MUSICALS! Even in our next life I'll still be following you around fangirling about Hamilton and how Lin-Manuel Miranda is the best human to ever walk the Earth.

And there you have it xD

Basically me talking about history in general.

I could also talk about art, mythology, animation, literature, and architecture for hours. I could basically talk about lesser-known arcade games from the 80's and video game mascots from the 90's but It'll take hours.

I could also talk about Splatoon and Animal Crossing for hours either, and video game lore too.

So, there's that! 😊

Pokemon and Splatoon!!

Pokemon is something I've been into ever since I was a kid, so it's a big interest for me! I also have a lot of thoughts and questions about Pokemon and the world they live in. I also have a lot of favorite characters from Pokemon, but Ingo is my absolute favorite of all time! He's a huge comfort for me :]
I've been obsessed with Splatoon ever since the accoutrements at E3 for it! I played the testfire for the first game and I've been hooked on it ever since! I love the characters, the story, the world, the dialog, EVERYTHING !!! It's been a huge interest for me for YEARS now, and I don't regret it! I have Splatoon 3 now, and I'm pretty happy where things have been going for the series (mostly, haha).

The Hunger games! i literally talk for at least five minutes straight about it at school every day to my friend

and Taylor swifts music

and pokemon

and my ocs/aus

I would love to meet someone in real life that I can dump my Animal Crossing knowledge to and would understand what I’m talking about. As I’m a male, I think that would be an easy task to accomplish, assuming that I can find someone (or a group) that has a high interest in the series like I do. TBT is great and all, but it would mean the world to me if I personally met someone out there that has the same passion as me.

Ohoohh there's a few things:

Pokemon: I've played the games when I was younger, Pokemon Pearl & Diamond were my first, and ever since then; I've been heavenly in love with the games, shows, specific Pokemon. I know more about Pokemon stuff than normal stuff. I am also in the middle of making a Pokemon Presentation; something I wanted to work on for people who may not really know certain things; like how it was first created, or just explaining the main objections of the main games. Hopefully I can focus on it more this year.

Animal Crossing: Another game series I started when young (Wild World), and there is so many things to talk about, older games, villagers, pros and cons, ideas for a new game. Ideas for new villagers, and designs.

My stories/fanfics and Characters: I have quite a few of original, and fanfics that I have been dying to start writing, or make more notes, and I always find it easier to get my ideas and plot straight by talking to people about them. Sometimes, I try and ask if the person I am talking to wanna know about my story ideas, because I feel like I might explode. And yes, talking about an idea is the easy part. But it makes me feel good to know that they seem interested in the ideas, plot and characters. There's just so much detail I have put in certain stories, that I need to share, and explore more.

Fav books / TV shows / Kid Shows I watched as a kid: I am planning to make video analysis on kid shows I used to watch as a kid, because of how much I love them, and just to connect others who may have also watched them, and bring them nostaliga to their lives again. And sometimes, people just wanna find the great shows to watch no matter what age their target audience was.
Fav books from Neal Shusterman, his Scythe books (Scythe, The Thunderhead, Toll: In order) are my favourite books, and due to the message and everything that happens in the book; it's great to talk to people about it and enlighten your lives and feel more knowledgable.
Same with TV Shows, um, Amphibia, The walking dead, Supernatural, Nowhere Boys, (it's been a while since I've watched TV shows, my memory is a fog), Ah Infinity train!! Hilda~!

Anime: Same thing above of course, but here's some specific ones I can talk about a lot. Cardfight Vanguard (Mainly talking about Miwa Taishi~) Kimi to Boku (Why were the manga never translated to English whyyyyy) Death Parade

My Short Film: Monica - From a college project, but one of the ideas stories, I loved making. It's still nice to think back, and talk about how hard it was to make the film, and yes it was my first time making a film, so going back to watch, there's so many things I would change. I would love to make Monica a full fleshed out film script. That would be amazing.

Also talking about art techniques as well~ As I am still learning and want to learn more!

Despite all this, I don't really know many people who like the exact same things as me, so it's hard when I want to talk to people about them, and it may be why when I get the chance I talk a bit about my stories.

But honestly, if anyone wants to chat about the things above with me, please don't hestitate to PM~!

Philosophical, psychological, and sociological topics. I go insane.

Human beings are so fascinating- and trying to pin down the root cause of their actions/thoughts/patterns leads to awesome discussions!

Probably the experience of homelessness, astrology, and anthropology. I really appreciate when people ask me about these things because then it's an excuse to talk about it at length - I try not to drop it on people if they aren't interested.

any fandom i’m passionate about i could talk about for ages. unfortunately (or fortunately for your ears) i rarely ever get an opportunity to talk about that stuff.

Another thing I thought of…but wouldn’t talk about unless I was close with someone…is all my old fanfiction stories. I’ve deleted some of them, but they were fun to write. Looking back, they were funny and it was wild to see what strange stories I injected into these well-established universes.

My old friends got annoyed whenever I talked about my original stories and characters, though.

Back