• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever played Neopets?

Played it a little bit a long time ago. Never really got the hang of it, always felt a little lost, but there were some minigames I enjoyed, so I kept coming back every now and then.

Waaay back in 2000 yeah. Then I was dumb and forgot to log out at the library which I used before I had a PC and someone stole my pet and I was aggravated when I never got an answer from the help crew and left. I'd look at it or Moderneopets again but I'm Im in too many pet games already.

Goodness, I loved Neopets! I even have some Neopets shirts that I wear regularly :') My favorite was definitely Shoyru. I was actually thinking about logging in again and getting back into it. I briefly remember a mobile game a few years back but I can't find it anymore. I know the site is more mobile-friendly nowadays, but I still wish they'd make an app version of the site. It would be so cute to have your pet as a little widget on your phone and everything!

I loved Neopets as a kid! Although I don't remember playing it for very long, it was still fun. Honestly, I'm surprised it's still around.
I do remember joining a guild that was a crossover with Eeveelutions and Warrior Cats since I was obsessed with those. Ahh, good times...

I grew up with Neopets! It was the first website I got hooked on. I don't know how I thought to look for virtual pets, but that was how I found it. I made so many accounts over the years, had so many online friends (probably a bad thing for a 10 year old but I did lie about my age LMAO), and got a few dream colors for my pets.

Unfortunately my brother was a jerk and purposefully got my accounts frozen, one reason I kept having to remake. I was a horse girl growing up so the Uni was my favorite at the start, but eventually it moved onto the Shoyru, before finally settling on Eyrie. I have an account that I log into occasionally but I don't seriously play. I credit Neopets for a lot of my creativity and imagination (it was where I started role-playing and getting into writing), so I'll always think of it fondly.

Back