What Villager personality would you be ? which animal?

For animal, cat. Always cat. I've identified with cats since I was a kid and "cat" was my first career aspiration (it... didn't pan out).

For personality, I've thought a lot about it. I'd probably say sisterly, mixed with normal. I can come off as blunt and intimidating, but I'm very caring deep down. At the same time, bad childhood experiences have led me to being very accommodating whenever possible, so if you'd asked me before sisterly was a personality I probably would've said normal. But I just really like and relate to the sisterly personality- which is probably why I get so sad when it seems like the least popular one!

On a semi-related note- my dog, Bat is 100% snooty, my cat Raven is the epitome of sisterly, and my other cat Pumpkin is... well, an odd mix between normal and jock.

Probably a snooty, they might be a bit stuck up but they also have the most personality beyond being incredibly positive! As for an animal, I would want to be something cool like a deer but I would probably be a pup in reality

Without a doubt I’d be a normal villager! Preferably a cat. Normal villagers seem kind of like homebodies who enjoy reading, writing, crafts, baking, gardening, and sometimes singing. Sounds like me, minus the gardening part. They are sweet and polite too, which I always try to be lol. Doesn’t always work out, but I try.

I'd be normal, I love reading and all the comforts of home but I enjoy getting out too for nice walks and seeing new places. As for an animal I think I'd be a cat as after they've explored the outside world they love curling up somewhere warm for a long sleep, which would suit me completely. Also if I was anything like my own cats then I'd then have a mix of lazy, snooty and cranky personalities in with my normal one, which would be the perfect blend of me 😅

The personality that I believe would best represent me would be Peppy since I'm always an enthusiastic person in life and I like to socialize and make others smile. As for an animal, I will enjoy being a dog villager because of how sweet and adorable they are in Animal Crossing.

Jock, Cranky and Lazy.

I love working out, but because of the pandemic, my gym closed indefinitely and I've been doing doing home workouts since. But lately, I've been procrastinating. I'm a bit of a hot-head as well. I get annoyed and irritated quickly, although I can be really patient.

wish i was a snooty cat because that would remind me of my own kitty lol

but i would say i'm a peppy? and probably a deer

I would definitely be a Normal villager! I love reading and think I'm pretty similar to them personality wise because I'm quieter and mellow.

I also think I'd be a cat villager. I have 5 cats irl and also volunteer at a cat rescue. I also love naps and having my hair played with/head massaged. I don't think any other species fits as well as a cat does for sure. Maybe a ginger cat, since that's my hair color, or a white cat since I'm extremely pale?

hmm I think I'd be a Normal or possibly a Snooty villager, and either a cat or deer animal 0:

Cranky to the max!

A cranky robot-cat with a cup of coffee in one paw. Everything I say would be vaguely guilt-ridden sarcasm. My hobby would be reading because that doesn't have to be a group activity. My house would be filled to the roof with books. I only give DIY recipes when you don't already know them. I mean, come on, don't waste my time. 😩

Hmmm if personalities weren't gender locked I'd probably be cranky or smug.
But as it stands, I'd likely be snooty or uchi. I've always identified with cats so I would be a cat/tiger
I kind of want to draw this now....

Not sure what personality I would be, but I'd say one of the bird species and their design would be akin to black & white rubberhose cartoons.

I'd totally design it if I could land on a personality and a specific bird species haha.

Edit:
3 hours later I doodled an idea real quickly.
Decided on the normal bird species, he's either Smug or Cranky. Would lean more towards Smug, because I like when a villager is one way but looks like another. Besides, I do fit the "funny idiot" that Smugs are perceived as.
If allowed, he'd have those big cigars to really hit that mob boss look haha.
ACocMaybe.PNG

Last edited:
I want to say a cranky wolf, but then I wonder if that's because Fang is my favorite villager. xD I would definitely be cranky... maybe a bear.

Back