• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Living: A Photo Journal

Island/Town Name
Littlestar
Hemisphere
North

CrankyCupcake

overthinks everything
Bells
Island
Littlestar
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
White Star Fragment
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll

Just photos of little moments that made me smile.

littlestarapp2022mar22.jpg

Attachments

• littlestarapp2022feb22.jpg
    littlestarapp2022feb22.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Becky is a snooty. These days, she's wearing the royal shirt I gave her. Maybe because it makes her feel like royalty? Becky keeps to herself and rarely interacts with the other islanders. Even when she does, her words are always so very carefully and gleefully flavoured with sarcasm.
beckyknows-b.jpg

Every time I see an atlas moth in the game, I'm reminded of the 365 project I completed in 2012, because among the photographs I managed to capture were those of two mating atlas moths I had spotted while looking for jumping spiders in the mangrove forest. It's a memory I cherish. The atlas moth is a magnificent creature to behold.
atlasmoth-b.jpg

When I first saw the takoyaki design Zucker is based on, I didn't know what to think. Or rather, I thought, doesn't that toothpick in his head hurt? Can I pull it out? Then I realized I was the one being silly! Zucker is best friends with Claude on my island, and they make me smile every single day.
zuckerdonut-2b.jpg

Goldie is my only normal personality. In New Leaf, I liked the normal villagers. In New Horizons, I find them uninteresting. I feel it adds an element of unpredictability and excitement to my game if my villagers were less normal and more surprising, as in the things they say to me or to one another. Right now, my favourite personalities are the lazy, cranky and sisterly.
goldie-b.jpg

Flashback shot! Boone was in my game, being one of my two starter villagers. He's such a good-looking mandrill. (Nope, he's not a gorilla, yes, I know what the wiki says.) In this shot, with his glasses on, I'm seeing a college professor who likes afternoon walks in the sun. I miss Boone. But I believe change is good, it keeps things fresh for me, and I look forward to meeting more villagers I've never met before.
boone-b.jpg

Caught Raymond enjoying an ice-cream outside his house by his lonesome. He's not terribly sociable. I rarely see him interact with the others and he never sings. But I guess that's his nature. A solitude-loving cat who hides his socially awkward tendencies with flamboyant stories and spontaneous flirting? Why not.
raymondandicecream-b.jpg

Back