• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Villager personality would you be ? which animal?

I would probably be Lazy and since I am really short and chubby, probably a hamster. Watch out Clay, you got competition lol.
If gender counts, then I guess I would be normal because I am female.

I always reckoned I’d be a normal villager because I’m kind (or at least I try to be!), like to bake and read, but I definitely have elements of jock and lazy villagers - love working out and I love food ❤️

if I had to choose a species, I’d pick cat or dog (❤️Mitzi and Bea 4eva) but I’m a very smol human, so would probably be better placed as a wee squirrel 🐿

I'd have to be a smug villager, for sure (not taking gender into account, if that mattered I wouldn't even have a personality type since I'm non-binary). I have a love-hate relationship with myself, primarily because of this, I cannot go one day without saying something like "glad you appreciate my jokes, I am pretty hilarious", or "wow, you're almost as cool as me" and it's mildly embarrassing how often I make comments like this rofl. :LOL:

Oh I would most definitely be a lazy type.
Naps are the bomb (I don't really do "sleeping" but I do love naps) and I mean snacks are life obviously.
As much as I love my lazies who have bug friends, that would be the one place we differ because I'm not being friends with bugs lmao.

As far as species, I think the obvious choice would be a mouse! Since there aren't rats haha. But I've always identified with my ratties (quiet, don't like loud noises, prefer to lay surrounded by blankets all day) so I think mouse would be a good fit. Lookswise, I probably look more like an octopus lmao.

Reactions: Dog
I would definitely be smug. I'm a boy, tend to use more formal language, and can be a little egotistical. I am unsure what animal I would be. Perhaps a cute cow or bear?

I would probably be a Normal or Sisterly, though I'm leaning more toward Normal. As for the animal, one of the bird species, probably either a Penguin or Eagle. My best friend and I both have penguins as our favorite animal, so yeah.

probably cranky or normal. id be a dog or a cat fs.
Post automatically merged:

OH NO im totally smug. smug all the way.

Hello, it is I, a Cranky Cat. Hundred percent my personality and species if I were to magically be an ACNH character.

I would be a cranky as well. I love complaining. And I love them so much!
And for the animal, maybe a cat? I mean, I love eating, sleeping, and doing whatever I want, all the time. I sometimes act like a cat haha.

Back