• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What series are you currently watching?

just finished watching Kamen Rider Gaim with my friends and unfortunately i have become obsessed with ANOTHER bad guy
professor ryoma my beloved

p19132606_b_h8_aa.jpg

I've been watching Resident Alien.I don't think I've ever seen a TV show with such a wacky blend of straight comedy,black comedy,horror,science fiction and just plain weirdness but it all works very well together.I haven't laughed this much watching a TV show in a very long time.

sonic x, on episode 56.
going to be sad when i finish it bc i won't have anything else to watch :(

i'm watching once upon a time! i came across it on disneyplus recently and remembered that a lot of my friends would talk about it in middle/high school, but i never got into it.

My boyfriend and I are trying to watch Utopia, the original British show and not the American remake. When he pulled it off his shelf, he told me he thinks it’s the best TV he’s seen in a long time and is surprised it didn’t take off more. I think it’s pretty good, but I guess I don’t exactly categorize it as the most compelling TV I’ve ever seen or something I want to obsess over. I do get obsessive about a lot of shows (mostly sci-fi/fantasy), and I can’t put my finger on why one hits home more than another unfortunately.
The funny thing is he didn’t realize there was a second season, and I discovered this as we started watching it. So I’m excited that pretty soon we’ll be able to experience the second season together :D
#whereisjessicahyde

I just binged watch The Brothers Sun on Netflix, it only took me a day and a half lol. It was good, I liked it a lot. I might even rewatch it.
I think I might binge Brothers Sun today! It keeps showing up on my newsfeed, maybe because I’m Asian (Taiwanese specifically!), I live in LA, and I love food! So there’s a lot of articles that keep showing up about all the food in the show and where to go locally to experience it :D I heard it didn’t get renewed though, which is unfortunate. If I had know it was about a Taiwanese family, I would have watched it earlier to help out the streaming statistics! Anyway, I’m glad to hear that it was good!

the handmaid’s tale on hulu

I think I might binge Brothers Sun today! It keeps showing up on my newsfeed, maybe because I’m Asian (Taiwanese specifically!), I live in LA, and I love food! So there’s a lot of articles that keep showing up about all the food in the show and where to go locally to experience it :D I heard it didn’t get renewed though, which is unfortunate. If I had know it was about a Taiwanese family, I would have watched it earlier to help out the streaming statistics! Anyway, I’m glad to hear that it was good!
oh no I didn’t know they weren’t going to renew. that sucks but I guess Netflix has a track record of dropping series 🥲 hope you enjoy it!!

I started watching Hunter x Hunter again for the first time since 2021. I was in the middle of the Greed Island arc and I’m just trying to adjust since I don’t feel like watching the whole 64 previous episodes in the season where I left off. I’m really looking forward to the Chimera ant arc.

I’m currently watching skins which im obsessed with rn!! love the characters so much, honestly i think it’s just because i relate a lot to some of them. I’m also watching young royals and love is blind on netflix!

My husband and I started Bridgerton, we’re only 4 episodes in but we’re really liking it so far. I’ve also been watching Vanderpump Rules & The Bachelor.. I’m really into reality tv lol

Just started rewatching Dragon Ball for the first time in YEARS. It's so good! Will be starting Dragon Ball Z when I'm finished!

Last edited:
I just started watching Renegade Nell today. The first episode was pretty good. I think I'm going to like it.

I just finished 3 Body Problem on netflix. I really loved it. I feel like they left it off for a second season so I'm hoping they do continue it.
I'm in the middle of Shogun as the episodes release. Loving that as well. All the actors are really well chosen along with atmosphere, costumes, script. Definitely not for anyone squeamish though.
Lastly I'm rewatching Sweet Home S1 before starting the new S2.

Back