• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What series are you currently watching?

Watched the Cred episode of South Park and enjoyed that a lot. Currently using my ankle recuperation time to catch up on Curb Your Enthusiasm, ready for the final series next month. I hadn't seen much of this show over the years, but I'm enjoying it a lot and feel like we need more Larry David types in the weird post-covid world we've woken up in.

I'm now working my way through Cowboy Bebop At His Computer. I've watched bits and pieces of the show here and there, enough to understand all the highly intellectual pop culture references, but I've somehow never sat down and watched the whole thing.

It's definitely not a "leave it on while you're doing work" type show, so that makes it a bit difficult for my purposes, but it's a lot of fun.

True Detective Season 4 while I wait for Curb to start.
The Traitors NZ- Happy Crave Canada picked up all the different versions
Justified: City Primeval Mini Series- Still need to watch

I just finished The Artful Dodger and it was quite enjoyable. A fun take on the character and era with some modern sensibilities included. Not perfect by any means, but a great way to pass the time.

Currently watching Maid on Netflix. I didn't know anything about it apart from seeing Margot Robbie and then deciding to give it a go. 😂

Glad I did! I'm enjoying it so far.

Dudee yes. I just rewatched a bunch of the AHS's over October and I was so sucked in it was concerning. My favorite was AHS:NYC!! Still finishing up like 3 more eps of Coven. Also amazing. Freak show was the first one I watched years ago.

Currently I'm watching Fellow Travelers and RP Drag Race season 16
We are (mostly) watching them in order. We are three episodes into Cult at the moment. Freak Show is still my favourite I think. I really enjoyed Hotel though - especially Liz.

On my own I'm watching season two of Devious Housemaids. Initially because Ana Ortiz is cute but I won't lie I've been sucked into the drama. 😅

criminal record and dr slump atm !!
i also started watching cherry magic anime lol (don't normally watch anime but have a soft spot for the series)

• re-watching What We Do In The Shadows for the third time
  • currently on season 3 of the reality show 60 Days In
  • slowly watching the new episodes of Bob's Burgers as they come out on Disney+ (don't personally care for the new Bob's though)
  • started watching Foundation on Apple TV.. only seen the first ep so far but it's interesting

Just some Daria here and there, and Percy Jackson with my sister (it's criminal that I've never read the books). I need to pick up OFMD again (it's a favorite!) but hearing that they cancelled it hurts !!

Loki! Finished and binged through season 1 earlier, gonna see season 2 as well soon! So far, it's my second favorite MCU series, my favorite is Wanda vision 📺❤️📼

I watched the first two episodes of Lois and Clark last night.

I love what an absolute piece of work Lois is, and I find her dynamic with Clark to be very fun to watch. If I had to criticize any one aspect, it would probably be its reliance of self-satirical humor, though it's only in small bits and pieces.

There is something strangely comforting about it that I can't quite put my finger on. But something about it is strangely innocent, despite the violence and exploration of sexuality. It's really helping me de-stress at the moment.

I'm watching the new Avatar: The Last Airbender live action series on Netflix! I watched through the first 3 episodes so far and I'm liking it. There's definitely been some changes from the original but it's to be expected.

I'm also still watching Taskmaster and just finished up with series 15. I'll start on series 16 once I finish with Avatar which probably won't take me very long.

Rewatching House for the first time since it originally aired. Also rewatching outlander.

I don’t watch a lot of TV or streaming series. When I do though, it’s always been Pocket Monsters 2023 (It’s called Pokemon Horizons in English, but I don’t have Netflix so I’ve resorted to the Japanese version.) This is my favorite Pokemon series by far, and I think it’s because Ash is not in it (not that I hate him or anything!) It has also been one the only ways for me to continue my enjoyment of the franchise after I finished the entire story in Scarlet (other than musing on Kieran)

Back