• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What series are you currently watching?

I've been watching a lot of Drag Race, rewatching the older seasons in prep for the new season that dropped a few weeks ago

Bee and Puppycat and Steven Universe, whenever they decide to continue them.
I am extremely excited to see where Bee and Puppcat's headed given the season finally.

I got caught up with Killing Eve last week so I could watch the next season that's dropping soon. I love it and I love Sandra Oh

I'm currently watching some older series of Top Gear, I've only seen the show on occasion so it's cool to see some new episodes as well as some that I can remember.

My boyfriend and I are re-watching Adventure Time together ^^ It?s perfect for us because it doesn?t require your full attention and we?re usually doing chores such as laundry/dishes whenever we have it on.

Last edited:
Rewatching Drag race and just started watching The disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I just wrapped up Yuri!!! On Ice and Love Stage!! so I’m aiming to watch citrus and Your Lie In April next

I've been watching mob psycho season 2!!!! There's a new episode out today and I'm really excited to see the rest of the arc animated but also i don't want the season to end yet huhu

Black Clover, JJBA: Diamond is Unbreakable and My Hero Academia are some I've been trying to watch adamantly. Also Steven Universe, whenever to decides to stop hibernating for months on end.

Russian Doll on Netflix. Has a dark Groundhog Day theme going on. Fully recommend!

I'm watching a ton of series right now, but I'm on a weekly rotation so I'm only watching a few episodes of anything a day.

- Perfect Strangers (for nostalgia reasons, plus it's easy to watch when I can't pay full attention)
- Flash
- Arrow
- Legends of Tomorrow
- Gotham
- The Big Bang Theory
- Fairy Tail
- Sword Art Online
- Grimms Notes The Animation
- Mysteria Friends
- The Promised Neverland
- Goblin Slayer (Just started this today and can't wait to watch more.)
- The Simpsons
- Family Guy
- The Goldbergs
- Speechless
- Fresh Off the Boat

Last edited:
Watching friends for the 1000th time. That show never gets old, and I laugh just as hard as the first time seeing it... Its such a good show.

I also just started parks and rec.

One of my friends is getting into anime and recommended My Hero Acadamia to me. I watched the first episode and it seems interesting enough, I might keep watching

I'm re-watching the final season of Sailor Moon because why not. As for new stuff, I'm watching Boku No Hero Academia.

Back