• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What series are you currently watching?

Singles Inferno, don't laugh. I love Japanese/Korean reality, it's so much more wholesome than western reality. I needed something to watch after I ran out of seasons of Terrace House.

I'm currently watching the new Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix! I'm on Episode 2, and it's good so far. The fight scenes and bending look nice. I got teary eyed for one part in Episode 1 because it reminded me of a quote from a later season in the animated TV series. There are some changes, but I feel like it's more apparent in Episode 2 than in Episode 1. Overall, I think it's a good introduction to the series for someone who may not have watched the animated version, and I'm excited to continue.

ready, set, love (thai drama) on Netflix, it’s good so far. waiting for the weekend so I can binge the new Avatar The Last Airbender series.

We are (mostly) watching them in order. We are three episodes into Cult at the moment. Freak Show is still my favourite I think. I really enjoyed Hotel though - especially Liz.
Would love to hear what you thought/thinking of Cult! I hear that one is a polarizing one for people. I loved it personally, it was so twisted

Freak show is 👨‍🍳💋🤌

Currently I’m watching Futurama alone, Jersey Shore w the BF, and Ru Paul’s Drag race szn 16 when it airs live 🔥🏁

not really currently watching anything, but i binge watched these short true crime series with my partner on the long weekend:

- the staircase
- worst roommate ever
- sons of sam

we also watched i think you should leave in its entirety, i have already seen it but it was his first time and i'm thrilled that he loved it. unfortunately his vocabulary has been permanently altered forever.

At the moment I am watching Misfits..... I only watched the first 2 seasons with Nathan in it as he is my favourite. Now I just want to see how the show ends.....
Yes, the first 2 seasons are so good! I thought the show started going downhill after Nathan's exit, but still liked season 3 for the Simon/Alisha storyline. Seasons 4 & 5 had their moments but were overall poorly written in my opinion.

Yes, the first 2 seasons are so good! I thought the show started going downhill after Nathan's exit, but still liked season 3 for the Simon/Alisha storyline. Seasons 4 & 5 had their moments but were overall poorly written in my opinion.
Yes I didn't mind season 3 either I liked that story line too. I am currently watching season 4 at the moment and its kinda meh.

I really don't watch too many TV shows. The only thing I've really been watching at re-runs of Futurama. I also started the Squid Game reality show, but I don't have netflix, so I can't finish it.

Not watching it yet, but I am genuinely looking forward to Dr. Phil's new show which comes out in a few days. He's a calming presence. I wish we had a British version of him to be the nation's grandfather 😭

I refuse to watch the Avatar: The Last Airbender live action series. I'll just watch the animated series which had the heart and soul of the series! There's really no point in these live action series that will never pale in comparison with the original animated versions.

Now, with that out of the way, I am currently watching the dubbed version of Ghost Stories. Its been hilarious so far. I know the dubbing team had a lot of...freedom. Even without the South Park like dialogue I think the story is good so far. I am like 8 episodes in.

60390336_10161685938440640_10856.jpg

I've been watching the Steve Canyon(1958)TV series.It's about a U.S. Air Force colonel who goes from base to base as a trouble shooter and problem solver.The show's episodes are based on real life events from the U.S. Air Force archives.I've always liked historic military aircraft and this series has plenty of them shown flying around in their heyday.

I need to finish Game of Thrones. I stopped at season 7 episode 1.

I enjoyed the show so far and I'm not quite sure what caused my sudden disinterest. It's been a while now and it's a matter of "ugh, i have to remember all these plot points".

I finished up with the rest of the episodes of live action Avatar and I will say they kinda lost me a little the more it went on but overall I thought it was not too bad.

Now I'm on to series 16 of Taskmaster on youtube and I'm also watching Survivor season 46 which just started.

I'm currently watching Mashle, Solo Leveling and Ninja Kamui.

Each one is amazing!

Back