What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

I'll tell you what I bought, lol. I got my cousin a Moana lanyard, (he needed a new one) My brother 2 Harry Potter bracelets, my other cousin new paintbrushes, a mini sign with inspirational text, and Kiki and Lala socks. I got my other cousin an Ariel mug, and a clear, gold polka dotted stapler. And finally my other cousin My Melody socks. Can't wait to see their reactions!

i told my parents that i wanted a chromebook but said that when i'm older and can pay for it myself i'll get a macbook. was expecting to open the chromebook but ended up with a macbook air and i'm so happy !!,,
also received some scented candles that smell like places in the disney parks from an etsy shop (philharmonic, writer's stop, main street bakery), some pop figures (negan from the walking dead, rapunzel and spidergwen), some pyjamas, some makeup, a makeup bag, and some candy

We do our Christmas on Christmas Eve and then Christmas is our day of chillin' and eating and playing with our stuff. This year we had lots of fun even though we were on a time crunch to get through everything before my boyfriend had to get to work. I got some awesome stuff off my wishlist and some things that weren't on it so it was super fun.

I got a moon light for my room that you can change the phase of, a bat skeleton(yes a real one), a pentagram lapel pin, a giraffe brooch, two coloring books, a nail polish shelf, an ice cream sandwich maker, a rubber unicorn mask, gel polish and the little "baking" machine that sets the gel, peel off lip tints, two skirts(one of them doesn't fit so I'll have to return it =[), a peplum top, a nighty, a cardboard VR headset(Abyssrium looks amazing on it!), black kinetic sand, A LOT of fishnets (my mom and boyfriend both bought me a six pack), a dollhouse book, and an alien backpack.

BUT the most special thing I got this year was from my Aunt, she sent my sister and I each a dainty little real gold cross necklace. They belonged to my late Grandma May and my sister and I couldn't even read the note without crying (I'm literally getting misty eyed typing this) but it was something along the lines of how she wore us close to her heart just like she did those necklaces and that she wore them all the time and that's why she passed them to us, so it was really adorable and we were crying like crazy.

And now that Christmas is over I can buy myself things off my wishlist without thinking someone might have ordered it, going to get myself CLOTHES! Hurray!

a hp laptop for school purposes :rolleyes:
some spa footies
a chloe figurine from secret life of pets
a sadness infinity figurine (i don't have the game so it's going to sit on my shelf)

and that's it but i might get more stuff next week idk

Okay here we go!:
2 Pok?mon T-shirts
K.K, Reese, and Cyrus amiibo figures
50 bucks
Pok?mon Moon
Stuffed Olaf (I love Disney!)
Perfume/Lotion pack
Bubble bath/body wash pack
20.00 In-N-Out gift card
5.00 Starbucks gift card
SO HAPPY! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got chocolate and money. No socks this year :/

I got 2 pairs of socks for my cousins, lol.

I got an awesome Candy Cane collectible from Santa Laudine!

and somebody on Flight Rising gifted me a Vulpine Lamp, the last familiar i need for a complete Night of the Nocturne set!

(and i'm hoping i DONT get a hangover after all this eggnog...)

A good friend of mine bought me Tales of Zestiria which was a MAJOR surprise and i'm hype af kdnfksdnfkdnf

a bit of money, makeup & jewellery. i'm going to visit my dad soon so i haven't got everything yet

My sister got robbed in town unfortunately, they took most of her stuff and she apparently used a lot of money :( She still got us stuff but I she said she was going to buy more when she got paid but I told her not to. But other than that I got a cool National Geographic book (I'm a nerd :p)

A lighted magifying mirror. Cause I'm blind.lol.
Tons of chocolate covered cherries. Cause I love them.
A 21 pilots cd. SWEEET.
Hair scrunchies.
Two pairs of the thickest, warmest, softest socks ever.
Anne of Green Gables boxed set.

My gift to myself was that I built myself a $2000 computer. But other than that, my parents gave me $150 and a hat, I got some socks, and over the last 2 weeks I have accumulated $50 in McDonald's gift card.

-Hamilton mixtape
-Moana soundtrack
-Leslie Odom Jr. Christmas album
-Welcome amiibo cards (got the card I wanted most :D)
-Clothes/pajamas

Last edited:
some cozy pajamas, a cute pusheen plushie (pusheen was holding a cookie and my mom thought the cookie was a baby...), a Playstation 4 so i can play video games with my crush now, pokemon moon, a sailor mercury figurine, a subscription to anime loot crate, lucina figurine, annnnd rock band rivals for my new playstation 4. best christmas ever! :)

Meh, I got some clothes and a hand-me-down purse. *sighs* It's always the same crap every year. I'd rather get nothing tbh :p

Back