• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Obligatory "this didn't happen today", but yesterday I finally got K.K. Slider to visit my island! I was honestly shocked, because I wasn't really putting a lot of effort into developing my town; I've just been busy getting my dreamies in via Amiibo cards. I assume that's how I got to a 3 Star ranking, though - the population.

I also got the Able Sisters yesterday, and since I got K.K., that meant I unlocked terraforming too. And since I had 10 villager plots...well, I decided it was time to start getting serious about town planning. So I cut down every tree except for a few money and fruit trees, dug up all the flowers except for my hybrids, and completely removed one of the cliffs and ponds that were taking up space. Oh, and I demolished a log bridge that was in a spot I didn't like, and was only there and not a few tiles lower because of the lack of terraforming.

And that leads us to today! I have Leif in town today, which is great because I'm gonna need flower seeds when I start rebuilding my town. I began work on a zen bridge in the place I wanted to put the aforementioned log bridge, and I put down the plot to move my campsite. It's going to be a slow process, getting my town the way I want it, but I think it's well worth the effort!

ETA: Oh, I almost forgot to mention! I convinced Goose to move in, since it was his third day visiting my campsite. I also finally caught a fly, so I can put all that garbage back in my storage where it belongs.

I was able to fo submit an entry to starry stars (I think that’s what it’s called) on time and I’m actually really happy with how it turned out.

I also bought a bunch of clothes from ables again today; so a little bit of my clothes wishlist out of the way. I was only buying the clothes I liked or that I think I would later want and use, but the fair has given me a reason to buy more. I’ve actually been having fun even though I don’t like a good amoint of the clothes, not to mention having take multiple trips to my house to find the clothes in my closet and my house is the furthest away from Nook’s. I bought a couple dupes since i can never remember what I bought.

- Did my daily chores.
- Got a new recipe from the bottle, so yay!
- Got Cherry's and Gruff's photos! Only 3 more to go and I'll have all 10, and my collage wall will be complete.
- Wrapped Gruff's birthday present and I'm all ready to give it to him this evening. I didn't want to rush in before I went to work. I'm going to give him the thief's costume, which fits his favorite style/colors and I think will look adorable on him.

This evening, I'll:

- Hunt a scallop for Pascal
- Shop
- Get a new song from K.K. Slider
- Give Gruff his present
- Do some random landscaping/decorating

Went to a Book Miles island for the first time in ages and I saw Tad and invited him to my Island after Velma moved out the other day.

I'm going to get another song from Kk this evening.

I celebrated Gruff's birthday today. At the same time, I also celebrated my birthday! It was heartwarming to see my cherished villagers celebrate with me and getting surprise letters from them and from my sister! I just want to take in the positives today to keep the mood going. :)

Audie moved in today, and Apple is in the process of moving out! Finally got the Able Sisters' shop and paid for my bridge, so I actually accomplished a fair bit today. Got a few star fragments on the beach and gave my villagers some oranges.

My island's pretty bare, and I'm reluctant to really start doing anything with it until I get terraforming and path making. That's why most of my villagers are living near/on the beach right now lol, excluding Lucky who has his own makeshift graveyard near my house.

I updated my island flag after getting the pro custom design app so it looks a little better now.

• Went to K.K. concert (K.K. Synth - kind of a weird song to hear the live, acoustic version of)
  • Cleaned up star fragments
  • Wished on more stars
  • Finished building stone staircase

Well...I grew purple pansies AND purple windflowers on the same day! After 5 months!!! Blessed by the RNG! Haha
Lol, this is crazy because I got them FINALLY too within a few days of each other! You and I must've been in the "Z" group. lol Congrats!

Today I finished off decorating around Lily's house and got Marina from island hopping, she is moved in and I have almost finished with her house as well.

I also paid off another loan for my second character :)

Finally got all the August Fish, Deep sea creatures and Bugs today. Just in time!

I didn’t exactly do anything spectacular, but I finally got my island to a point where I felt like comfortable saving a dream version of it! Just in time too, because I wanted a summer version to be saved before the season changes over.

for once I actually made some progress! this is technically from yesterday but nonetheless; i finally decided it was time to majorly cut down my orchard since I never really use it, and I've moved my house into the area where it used to be! planted a mini orchard next to it so I still have somewhere to get fruit, and did some waterscaping around it. now I just need to think of something to put in the area my house used to be... i'm thinking maybe a flowershop or a butterfly park. this may just be the cure to my burnout, at least temporarily!

Back