• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Was able to do a lot of terraforming in my island today.
  • Planned out an area for my nook's cranny and able sister.
  • terraformed the area around it.
  • rebuilt my bear picnic area

Moved Freya to the beach while I fixed up the messy parts of my river, then TT'd and moved her back.

It was september 1st for me when I TT'd to tomorrow, as today is the 31st, so I decided to shake some pine trees to get some pinecones.

I ended up with 334 sticks, and 18 pinecones.

I kid you not.

What the hell?

I was just out and about in the water when trying to fulfill a nook miles + achievement catching sea creatures when I managed to catch a horseshoe crab unexpectedly!

I moved out graham extremely quickly thanks to getting Reneigh as my campsite villager!! I’m also naturally cycling out Marcie😭 it will be sad to see her go, but two new villagers will really shake up Ainoa! in a good way!

I celebrated Audie's birthday (and wore a tropical muumuu in her honor)

EgxyqzbUcAMbwGO.jpg

Starting off September pretty well. I found my final fossil, and now the fossil section of my museum is complete!

Yesterday I gave Audie a shell wreath for her birthday, and today she sent me a hideous green dress in the mail as thanks. She also gave me some neon green shoes. I think she's using me as a way to get rid of unwanted clothing.

It's the start of fall so I ran around the island looking for new bugs and fish for Blathers. Lucky spent three hours working on the same tulip wreath. I went around handing out gift-wrapped oranges in an effort to improve friendship (even though I'm not planning on keeping half of them). I'm kinda stuck without things to do until I get enough stones to finally make a stone arch for Lucky's graveyard.

Kabuki spent most of the day fishing, good for him.

First day of September...so, I caught...everything. I'm finished with fall bugs and fish already. Now I need to wait until the winter bugs and fish so I can finish my darn museum. Lol.

I finally.... finished placing down “The Path” it’s only taken over a month. Cause I kept changing the path design as I kept finding beautiful other versions of “The Path” and I have now found one that suits my island and I’m nearly ready for people to come visit now and not see mess everywhere haha

From both today and yesterday - managed to collect all the fall DIYs from balloons, caught all new September fish and insects. Also got the last mermaid DIY (screen) I needed from Pascal.

Yay! I managed to hear new dialogue between Fuchsia (sisterly) and Tangy (peppy) today! 😃

It's always such a treat to be able to unlock new conversations. I also managed to catch the chambered nautilus and sweet shrimp. Now to find the umbrella octopus.

I caught all the new bugs and fish creatures for September! ^^ Already...!... Ready for the next month

I changed my mailbox area, but mostly I decided to remove all the orange trees from my main square, and exchange them for Cedar Trees. I can't wait til the are all fully grown! :D Then I removed my fountain center piece from said park, and placed Stonehenge there. I also swiped the streetlamps for the stone lanterns, effectively changing my park into a spooky forest!

I finally managed to get an authentic scary painting and donate it to the museum!

I bought up all the kimono in the Able Sisters' shop, then handed out gift-wrapped peaches to everyone. I collected lots of star fragments on the beach, and only found one virgo >.<

Nobody's asked to move out yet, but Rowan, Curlos, Norma, and Rex have to go,,

Back