• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I was expecting to get Pierce today, but it ended up being postponed, and I didn't want some rando moving into my empty plot tomorrow. So, I went on a hunt. 3 NMT later I found Vivian! I love her. She's in my New Leaf town. She actually replaced Whitney when she accidentally moved out, so maybe, just maybe, I can get someone to trade me Whitney for Vivian and it'll almost be even.

Just in time to pass out cold, here's what happened on Shione Island today!

4/17
• My new mailbox arrived, it looks great!
• The roses, cosmos, and mums finished growing today! The lillies and the cherry and peach trees will be ready tomorrow!
• Finally caved in and made the Golden Slingshot.
• C.J. was here today! He offered to pay me if I partook in a few of his challenges today. I agreed, once I finished up my island chores.
• Poor Kitty had fleas! :(
• Plucky showed me how to make a wooden table.
• Took a break to work out and let my dad play on his account for a while (as we only have one copy of the game).
• Harry taught me how to express "Worry".
• Put in an order for a sea horse replica.
• Caught my second barreleye; I'm about aboutta make BANK.
• Afterwards, I ended up fishing half the night and selling to C.J. to make lots of bells.

Thanks to nook miles.tickets, I was able to appraise eight fossils in one day
Saved Gulliver again
Was reminded about five times that Phoebe's birthday is on the 22nd
made a gift for Phoebe, an orange wild wood log, which would go with her home theme of red, yellow, hot, and wood
Got a very sweet letter from Robin. I'll post a screenshot later
gathered more recipes
planted some extra orange trees for long term profit making
saved my villagers from a plague of fleas
gave tank a protein shaker bottle I found in a tree
Lopped off over 300k from my debt

Paid off the 500K~ house upgrade (been focused on bridges, inclines, and moving buildings around) and sold my turnips for a decent price.

Now onto my next debt! Also have a few ideas for terraforming additions to my main shopping area I’ll play with today. :)

Continued fixing the residential district on a hill on my island and moved my house to the top of it. One thing that annoyed me is that your house does not have an even numbered width so I couldn’t center it on the road I built. Also kinda annoyed how you cannot move buildings slightly to the side and would have to relocate them far away and back just to move a few squares.

I CAUGHT A COELACANTH!!!!! i've never caught one before, the entire time i've played this series! i was so, so, happyyy!!!

I moved my campsite yesterday...so, today, I moved my museum to the spot where my campsite used to be. Slowly getting things where I want them to be...but, man...it's taking some time and patience.

18/04
- caught a couple new bugs & fish
- dug up and assessed/donated/sold all fossils
- paid off some house debt
- traded NM furniture
- chatted with my girl Flora
- bought a new plot
- saw Bubbles on an island and ignored her
- saw Octavian on another island and asked him to move in

Today I spent ages grinding nook miles just like yesterday. I saved up loads of bells and donated around 30 things to the museum after having to wait a couple days to donate. I managed to plant the money tree with 99000 bells and make a load of money. I set up a hybrid farm and met my new villager Gayle.

In Reviled:

- Dug up all the fossils.
- Sold all the seashells and saved some for my villagers.
- Shook all the trees.
- Watered all the flowers.
- Paid more of my loan.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Changed my home slightly.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are!

Last edited:
  • Welcomed Wolfgang to town
  • Did a lot more terraforming
  • Moved Huck's house to its new home in the neighborhood
  • Had KK play me a song (Two Days Ago)

- It was Piper's birthday. I gave her a lily wreath and she made a really big deal about it, calling it expensive (it isn't - my native flower is lily). Hey, I'm happy that she's happy.
- KK Slider was around, of course.
- I'm satisfied with my hybrid lily collection for now, so I moved lillies out of one of my hybrid growing areas and put windflowers in. I'm also actively working on hyacinths. Whenever I get enough hybrids of either of those, I'll move on to pansies.

Here's what happened on Shione Island today! (In other news, I really need to fix my whacked-out sleep schedule...)

4/18
• The cherry and peach trees finished growing! And the lilies!
• Maddie and Kitty are wearing the dresses I sent them! They look great!
• Pekoe showed me how to make a peach hat.
• It looks like our first villager birthday is coming up on the 26th: Kevin's! Funny how I was just thinking about when my villagers' birthdays would be...
• Completed multiple DIYs I wasn't able to before because of a lack of resources.
• At 6pm, I requested Wandering from Slider.
• Thanks to the Able Sisters, Kevin's present is already ready to go! Now to wait until next week...
• Sent some mail and presents out to my residents.
• Finally reached 2M bells in savings!
• Apparently, Kitty and Patty had a fight.
• Started gathering up critters and saving then for whenever Flick and C.J. come visit for collectibles.
• It started raining at 8pm on the dot.
• Stayed up half the night looking for clams and catching fish. I did catch a second coelacanth, at least.

Today I’ve done the daily chores and I’m gonna try and plant some more flowers so I can vary my hybrid farm. At the moment my farm only consists of pansies and I’m growing some other flowers to try and start up with different breeds of flowers. Bunnie has moved into my town and she is super cute and axel is being a sweetie as usual. I’m gonna go fishing in an attempt to get loads of bells to try and buy turnips or trade on here for nmt

Finally got a cutting board recipe (many thanks, sweet Fauna!) and I could make a kitchenette, now I just need a decent table for my kitchen room.
Also I decided what I wanna do with the exterior of some villagers houses and the secret beach, so I'm progressing on that.
And I got a dark pink rose~

So today I got a good amount done including:
-Settling for 95 bell turnips and buying a full inventory of 4000
-Being disappointed that today was not the day Nook's Cranny upgraded (I'm guessing it will be tomorrow)
-Received the zen style stone recipe from Zucker after looking for it for the past two weeks (I also spent tons of stone today on fencing, so I don't even have enough stone to craft it at the moment.
-Invited real life friends to my island for the first time and got some great feedback from them regarding my island and the changes I'm planning on making to my island
-Finished terraforming my giant double-decker waterfall for the pink and white themed park I'm constructing
-Got three red cosmos so I could construct the garden wagon, then I customized it to be white so I could put it in said park
-Got some white and red mums so I can start getting some pink mums
-Got my second gold rose (out of a minimum of six I need)
-Finished my pink hyacinth garden and pink windflower garden
-Restructured my pink tulip and pink rose garden and redid the fencing around all of my gardens
-Discovered that the basement is counted in the HHA score AFTER the HHA score came in (now I have to fix my basement somehow for next week. I got 177k this week and my goal is 200k).
-Finally down to just four fossils needed for my museum!!!

So today I got a good amount done including:
-Settling for 95 bell turnips and buying a full inventory of 4000
-Being disappointed that today was not the day Nook's Cranny upgraded (I'm guessing it will be tomorrow)
-Received the zen style stone recipe from Zucker after looking for it for the past two weeks (I also spent tons of stone today on fencing, so I don't even have enough stone to craft it at the moment.
-Invited real life friends to my island for the first time and got some great feedback from them regarding my island and the changes I'm planning on making to my island
-Finished terraforming my giant double-decker waterfall for the pink and white themed park I'm constructing
-Got three red cosmos so I could construct the garden wagon, then I customized it to be white so I could put it in said park
-Got some white and red mums so I can start getting some pink mums
-Got my second gold rose (out of a minimum of six I need)
-Finished my pink hyacinth garden and pink windflower garden
-Restructured my pink tulip and pink rose garden and redid the fencing around all of my gardens
-Discovered that the basement is counted in the HHA score AFTER the HHA score came in (now I have to fix my basement somehow for next week. I got 177k this week and my goal is 200k).
-Finally down to just four fossils needed for my museum!!!
I also heard that you got the nook miles items that you were looking for from a great friend.

But besides that, today I helped my friends get some items that they both needed and to trade with each other. My friend paid me back for a loan he took out yesterday, so that was great. I sold my turnips which is the second week in a row that I bought and sold turnips on a sunday. I need to get up earlier than 11 so I can better prices from Daisy Mae, cause while the cost wasn't bad (99?), it wasn't great. I also got a pear hat recipe, but I'm tired of only getting fruit recipes from my villagers. I watered almost all my hybrids. I think I have a few left before the end of the day. I also was FINALLY able to get the tailcoat from my Able's and now it looks great with my top hat! I've been considering changing my double waterfall from one side on my island to the other, but I dont wanna do the work haha. I also ordered the last of the pink diner set and got that today and started on ordering the aqua from my catalog. I did a lot more than I thought actually now that I'm listing it all

Saved up 30,000 bells and moved my house to the cliff top, picked a spot for the campsite, and started work on my second bridge.

In Paradise today I got most of my chores done except for shaking the trees for furniture and bells and cutting most of them for wood. I'm currently trying to get all my fruit to grow back so I can see which ones I have and which ones I still need to plant. I failed at catching that Ranchu Goldfish, as it's the last fish I need for the month of April, but I will keep trying until I get it. I may have to wait till later this year to find it, because all I get right now is tadpole and the other small fish in the pond. 😪

Other than that, I fished to get a little more bells to pay off my loan and will probably fish more tonight. 🙂

In Reviled:

- Dug up all the fossils.
- Sold all the seashells and saved some for my villagers.
- Shook all the trees.
- Watered all the flowers.
- Paid more of my loan.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Changed my home slightly.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are!

Last edited:
Back