What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Pianta Bay ~ 4/19/20
  • Bought as many turnips I could buy from Daisy Mae
  • Ellie taught me the glee reaction
    ss0VScL.jpg
  • Just about finished with terraforming my island. All that's left to do is finish moving buildings around and maybe add another cliff.
    MW4HcnN.jpg
  • Sold turnips for 999 bells at someone's island
  • Checked Nooks Cranny and bought anything new
  • Checked tailors shop and bought anything new
  • Dug up fossils
  • Moved Tod's house
  • Donated anything new to museum
  • Paid off current house loan and upgraded house

- Wisp visited
- Finally took the time to put my island flag in the game. I actually designed it before the game came out, but I just never took the time to do the custom design until now. Which is silly because it was super simple and only took me a few minutes. Oh well, done now!

Today I moved another villager house, dismantled a bridge that was in a dumb place, built a new incline, did a bunch of design work around my new museum...and just did a bunch of other cosmetic stuff to the island itself. Today was the first time that I actually started to look at things and think "this is starting to not look like garbage". Lol.

-Made a heart-shaped island and moved my house to it and decorated
- Caught a shark and coelacanth from fishing on a friends island!
- Started moving villager homes to make a new neighborhood for em!

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

4/19
• Tried to wake up in time to buy turnips; was successful at 10am. Bought 7 stacks at 102 apiece. Decided to try and go back to sleep for a few hours...
• Pekoe was thinking of moving, but I was thankfully able to change her mind.
• Got my fourth S-rank from the HHA, and the golden plaque is now mine.
• Finally caught an agrias butterfly! It was right outside my house!
• It started raining again at about 4pm (and then stayed that way for the rest of the day)
• We had another visitor at the campsite today; Boyd the Gorilla.
• Poor Plucky had fleas! :(
• Rearranged the flowers at the airport marina.
• Patty asked me to deliver a present to Rex for her. It was a kid's smock, which actually kinda fits his personality.
• Finally obtained the Golden Axe recipe!
• Worked on making the park for a bit.
• Took a few hours' break to charge the system back up and take a shower.
• Wisp appeared again...and this POS GAVE ME A GAT DANG DIGITAL SCALE. I'm being harassed by a spirit, ffs!
• Ran around hunting clams and catching fish.

- Decorated my house and "garden area". Put some trees, a small waterarea, a bunch of floor lights and some lanterns and made like a balcony area overlooking from a cliff.
- Watered all my flowers.
- Moved a house back after over the period of two days had to move it twice, since it needed to move only one tile over and you ca'n't do that at once (which sucks).
- Ordered floorlights and 2 more garden lanterns.
- Heard that tomorrow Nooks is going to be under construction! Awesome!

yesterday i didn’t do much as i was feeling unwell but i:

- did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
- talked to all of my villagers
- decorated my house a bit

This morning, I moved the tailor shop to a terraformed area nursery/garden shop/outdoor cafe next to the town square. I started terraforming an area behind my residential services building and set up a ramp. Tonight I plan on landscaping this area and giving it a white birch theme and I plan on moving Sprinkle's house there tomorrow.

- Sold a huge amount of bugs (mainly water bugs & tarantulas) to Flick, earning over 330k
- Let Marcie move out. As cute as she is, she hardly ever seemed to leave her home. Plus, I'm looking for a good snooty villager as I don't even have one yet.

-visited an island where turnips were selling for 490 bells and made a very nice profit (wish i'd bought more than 100k of turnips yesterday)
-paid off another loan, second-story room will be unlocked tomorrow!
-finished paying for an incline up to my forest area
-got the golden slingshot
-watched bianca, sydney, and hopper sing together as a trio in the plaza. 10/10 performance, it was worth the price of the entire game itself.

Today CJ was in town so i've been trying to catch rare fish to sell to him (only have a small handful so far).
Nook's Cranny also announced renovations today, and also soled the small handful of tarantulas I caught when I made a tarantula island with a nook miles ticket island.

I'm struggling to set up my mountains. I know this: Drago is going on a mountaintop (dragons love mountains, I don't make the rules) and Fang and Julian are going in the mountains just below (Unicorns and Wolves, hello). What I can't figure out is how much of my land is going to be mountainside and ground-level. So I've gotten nothing done for a few days except deciding they're going there.

-Acquired the golden slingshot.
-Moved another villager house.
-Did some more terraforming.
-Did my recurring daily tasks (fossils, DIY in a bottle, etc).

In Reviled:

- Dug up all the fossils.
- Sold all the seashells and saved some for my villagers.
- Shook all the trees.
- Watered all the flowers.
- Paid more of my loan.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Changed my home slightly.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are!

Pianta Bay ~ 4-20-20
  • Saved Chrissy from fleas
    6LbJud2.jpg
  • Used Shep's amiibo to invite him to campsite
  • Crafted log stakes for Shep and after I gave it to him, he decided to move to the island so I booted out Angus.
  • Checked mail and received a revolving spice rack from Zucker and rice cooker from HHA
  • Chrissy taught me the curiosity reaction
    DoLknuT.jpg
  • Ran into Celeste while fishing and she gave me the Taurus bathtub recipe
  • Checked Nooks Cranny and bought anything new
  • Checked Tailors shop and bought anything new
  • Dug up fossils
  • Went on mystery tour and farmed tarantulas
  • Donated anything new to museum

Here's what happened on Shione Island yesterday! (I still count it as "today" since I haven't been to sleep yet, but whatever)

4/20 (heh heh heh)
• It's still raining!
• Harry showed me how to make Jail Bars.
• Label was back again, this time with an "everyday" theme. What she gave me was honestly hideous, but I made it work. She gave me some sneakers for the trouble.
• Rex showed me how to express "Sorrow".
• Went on a few trips to get recipes and sell my turnips.
• It stopped raining at about 5pm.
• Paid off my current loan with my turnip profits!
• Agreed to the next expansion, because I need more storage space...
• It started raining AGAIN at 8pm

I did a lot of selling DIY recipes and got a whole bunch of orders at once. It was almost overwhelming!

--But then I used some of the NMT I got from it and found my ultimate dreamie-- Sherb! :)

-house second story is here! it's huge....i have absolutely no idea what i'm gonna do with it
-picked out a new house exterior
-found gulliver, stole his communicator parts and refused to give them back
-got the gold armor diy
-visited an island with celeste, got a gemini closet diy and wished on some stars

So today I had a plan. It's been days since I've done any meaningful work on my island, but today was different. I felt a renewed determination and drive to actually finish up my island. I was going to move ALL of my flowers and organize them accordingly, but reality hit a bit differently...

I booted up my island just now, took a long look at all my mountains/waterfalls with random flowers I have strewn across them and I immediately felt exhausted. Promptly put my game down and now I'm here crying about it. I'm very productive, I know.

Back