• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What colour is your airport?

Green. It seems to be the theme of my island, with a green airport/plane, pears for my fruit, and I chose a green roof for my house. Guess it's meant to be. ;)

I got the green one. It looks really good and matches the trees and the grass, but I suspect it might stick out a bit during fall and winter.

Red! I like it, red is one of my favorite colors and it stands out.

i hadn’t even noticed tbh, lol! it’s green! in my memory it was blue for some reason : P

Mine's green. Really only one of the things I cared about so spent ages resetting for it. Pretty pleased with everything else that came with my green airport island so it was worth it!

Blue!! I didn’t really care about the airport color but I liked yellow and blue so it’s nice. :)

I have an orange one and was not aware that the colors would be different when I played so I was more concerned about which villagers I got at the beginning and fruit.. lol

Green. My favorite color is orange, but 1: Villagers came first. And 2: Okay.

Coming back here, the number of people who love the yellow airport is funny to me because I hate it so, so much. Yellow is the worst colour imo lol. Glad everyone else is happy with their airports tho!

I think I got blue ? I'll have to check, gosh I should really pay more attention ,,,

I got green which is better than yellow IMO but I’d of preferred blue. Here’s hoping they release a way to change it at some point.

Back