• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what is your favourite weed? 🍀

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
3ggVT8M.png

what is your favourite weed?​

although they can kinda get out of hand if you let them grow out of control, i love letting a few sprout here and there in my town. they help give your town a natural/overgrown look if that's the aesthetic or theme you're going after! i personally love all of them, but the clovers and 2 and 4 are my favourite of the type that looks like little blades of grass!

Last edited:
I like the one with the 3 thick pieces on it. The images aren't loading for me but it's this one:
1710245608761.png

And clovers are nice too! I also like the dandelions if they can be considered a weed.

I like the one with the 3 thick pieces on it. The images aren't loading for me but it's this one: View attachment 542180
And clovers are nice too! I also like the dandelions if they can be considered a weed.

oh no, i tried uploading the images again so hopefully they're there :x i definitely consider dandelions to be a weed and they're super cute! the only thing i didn't include is the rafflesia, but i've never had it before and wasn't sure if i considered it a weed
7uxVHAc.png

Last edited:
My favourites are the clovers and dandelions. The clovers are fun to decorate with and the dandelions are fun to pick when they turn white

I love the dandelions and clovers . I wish the clovers had made it into New Horizons,

I like the clovers but my favourite are actually the fiddlehead type weeds from New Horizons.

I like the clovers personally :> i have a few lucky ones saved in my inventory i haven’t decided where i want them to go yet but ive lowkey just left some of the regular ones you cant pick up cuz they look nice.

I love the clovers the most especially since you can get the possibility of the Lucky Clover item. 🍀

I'm kinda surprised no ones made a weed joke yet. The clovers and dandelions are the best tho

The dank kush

No but for real, gotta go with the clover. Something about it is more satisfying to pluck than the other weeds. Though, number 2 of the tiny weeds is pretty cute. I don’t mind weeds, I like plucking them.

Clovers are the only correct answer, unless your town is themed into a jungle, then you'll love all weeds.

I’ll have to go with the clovers! They look the best in landscaping.

It's a tie between clovers and dandelion puffs! I love the fact that you can hold and blow away the puffs, and they look so cute as a house item. I love clovers as a house item, too! The little book they come pressed in is great for the last finishing touches on a cozy room. I also love that clovers looks so nice in landscaping.

I love the dandelions a lot. The regular weeds just look like slightly taller grass and I'm with it but my villagers are not.

The clovers and its not even close. I miss them a lot and it was fun one time findimg a four-leaf clover. As a decoration, it was just a book with a four leaf clover on it but I was really proud of it.

Clovers and dandelions. But only because they can be picked up and placed where you want them. There are weed-clovers and special-clovers. I have my town decorated in the special types for various spots where I thought they would look good or sometimes to fill in a gap where the bush rows couldn't have a bush because of the stupid dead-zones. I love that wasn't an issue in NH. I wasted so many bushes because of that.

I also like the dandelions when they become puffs. They disappear after a few days so I keep them in storage and place them around my one villager's abandoned home whenever I would updated my dream address. I would've loved to be able to do the same with the grass weeds, but they are random and can only be plucked. So I've never gotten lucky enough to have one sprout anywhere close to the home.

Back