• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What colour is your airport?

I have the orange airport and I love it ! I don't really like the green one because it's too "flashy" color. ( ' v ' )

Mine's orange, and so is my native fruit! I'm happy they match. I actually want to put orange hybrids all over my island now too, lol

Last edited:
Green! It's not my favorite color but it is a doable one that like you said, blends in well during the Spring and Summer. I would love a blue one but since this is my first game I wanted to leave this kind of stuff to RNGesus.

Mine is orange which is definitely not my preference but it works really well with peaches.
Silly me didn’t notice the colour of the airport changing because I was too occupied trying to get peaches as my native fruit.
I think blue and green are lovely but the orange is growing on me now.

Is there actually a difference in color between the red and the orange one? Or is that color the same color? I got the orange one, which looks really nice and like a more natural wood. I would have liked blue, but the orange one is growing on me.

Another green one here! Goes well with my peach trees, so I kinda like it. :blush:
I didn't really have a preference, just didn't want the red/orange one because I already had that in New Leaf.

I have blue. It took four resets, and it was my preferred airport color. First three attempts were orange, which I disliked.

Ideally, I wanted a teal airport with apples or oranges. On my third reset, I got a green airport and oranges so I stuck with that.

Back