• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🦴Archaia Island Times🦴

Island/Town Name
Archaia
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Mums

DinoTown

Festive Fossil
Bells
Switch
5672-8488-5007
Island
Archaia
Mailbox
🦴 Welcome to the Island of Archaia!🦴
Archaia - an island getaway dedicated to archaeology and other scientific preservations!
95444181_134635894844493_5147588123244363776_o.png

Archaia's name was chosen to be based on the study of archaeology, due to a large number of fossils on the island and heavy reliance on archaeological research! Tom Nook had not known about this until first arriving on the island, but after the discovery, he invited his friend Blathers to set up a museum - the very centre of the island's community. The map below shows the island's progress as of the 24th of April, 2020.
unknown.png

The Resident Representative and Chief of Archaeology on the island in the human named Dlinn.
passport

🦴Island Facts! 🦴
Archaia was founded on the 20th March, 2020.
Archaia is located in the timezone GMT+00.
The Resident Representative is a bit of a serial cataloguer and also will absolutely be happy to talk to you about dinosaurs.
Time travel is strictly prohibited on Archaia.

Last edited:
🦴 Animal Residents🦴
(Last updated: 1st May 2020)
(Obtained)
LpA96tr.png
Giv0rVr.png
22yPZ8j.png
3m4rcZq.png
VCX4ss4.png
jHducbe.png

(Unobtained)
OlJ922N.png
rHE9W6a.png
N52kueO.png
NkND82m.png

Temporaries
Deidre (Starter), Cube, Caroline, Lucha

NPC Residents
Isabelle, Tom Nook, Timmy and Tommy Nook, Mabel and Sable, Blathers

🦴Resident Relationships! 🦴
(Last Updated: 1st May 2020)
A section for facts about relationships between the islanders

Alli
Alli is a firm believer that being later in your life does absolutely not mean that it's too late to accomplish the goals you set for yourself early on. She is still working on building up her stylish reputation, but another goal she always wanted in life was love. She found that with fellow Archaia resident, Del, who shared her ideas that you should never let age get in the way. They are easily the island's favourite couple, and everyone waits with anticipation for the announcement of wedding bells.

Alli gets along well with Dlinn, the Resident Representative - then again, most islanders do, as it is Dlinn's job to handle the happiness and development of the island with Tom Nook. Alli is particularly close to Dlinn, however, and she sees the human almost in the way an aunt sees their niece - a young person to care for and dote on without having the direct responsibilities of a parent. Alli will often teach Dlinn recipes, reactions, or give unexpected gifts to her.

Del

Del takes on a fatherly role to most all of the other residents on the island, which makes sense, considering he is the oldest! (Save for maybe Blathers). He feels it important to push all his "kids" to be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams! Unfortunately, some them, like Drago and Alfonso don't seem to have any ideas of what those dreams are... or at least any sensible dreams, and that can drive him up the wall a little bit.

Last edited:
🦴 The Purpose of This Journal🦴
This journal is here to provide updates on Archaia's development and growth! Many changes are planned from how the island is currently set up, and even more, will come along as the game grows.
Another human is planned to come and live on the island eventually - unfortunately, he can't move in just yet since we are separated via lockdown :(
Major updates will involve a title like the top of this post so it's easy to tell the difference between an update post and anything else. Outfits, houses and pretty much everything about the island will get shown off.
I also upload YouTube videos made of clips taken from the game. I'm not very good at uploading on a regular basis, however. You can find the link to my playlist in the spoiler below.
All of you are welcome to post here to make comments about basically anything once I've removed all the 'please don't posts' after I've claimed all the slots I'll need. You're welcome to come visit me at any time, and I'd love if you would leave an island review in the thread for me!

This journal is also intended to act as an art gallery for the island - any art done for me of any residents (human or otherwise) will be shared here with the original creators credited properly! Your artwork is all so lovely and I wanted a permanent place to host everything that is made for me before I started buying from the Museum - I've decided here is a great spot for that.

Last edited:
🦴Island Tour🦴
The first thing seen when exiting the green airport building is a stone archway that leads into the village! The dirt path leads off to the left, down the street where Alli and Del live, off to the right further onto the island or straight up! This direction leads to the marketplace, Resident Services, the residential area and shops. Everything is close together to provide a sense of community and keep from encroaching too much into the natural areas of the island!

Turning right down the path will lead you by three more resident houses. The path then continues on or turns up. Following the road up leads to the bridge that crosses onto the mini central island, the location of our grand museum.

Continue down the path and you will reach another bridge over the river. Over this bridge is the Bone Ponds, two ponds separated by a thin strip of land. An aerial view of these ponds forms the shape of a bone, hence the name! The Bone Ponds are a calm fishing spot surrounded by bamboo. Take your time to relax and catch as many goldfish as you like!

If you don't wander off the path, you'll end up in the garden of the Resident Representative, Dlinn. Be careful - she's not a fan of strangers in her rare green chrysanthemum garden! She lives further out from the rest of the village to make it easier for her to explore the island. It's her job, after all, to gather fossils, fish and bugs to fill up our lovely museum.

Another noteworthy spot would be the Waterfall Cove! This can be accessed via stepping stones behind Nook's Cranny - be careful not to fall into the water! Our residents are in the process of replacing the fence to guard the top with more natural-looking holly bushes (still spiky to ward people away from falling over the edge!) We advise you wear rain gear if visiting - the water spray will drench you!
waterfall_cove.jpg

Another noteworthy place for all tourists - the campsite! The campsite can be accessed via the slope located behind Dlinn's house. It is located on the far end of the island. Head up from Dlinn's and turn left when you see the lighthouse - you'll find the campsite!

We don't want to strip away too much of the island's natural environment, but as we grow, more amenities and such will be required. This will be updated with any new exciting features as we develop! We are also excited to at some point be able to bring you pictures of these lovely areas! Last update: 24th April 2020

Last edited:
🦴Local Fashion🦴
Dlinn's Everyday Outfit
94884327_131709028470513_7436818911921700864_o.jpg

If you see someone wearing a camo jacket, you can bet that you've just seen Dlinn! While aspects of her favourite outfit might change over time, you can be sure that her glasses and her favourite comfy jacket with always remain the same. Seriously, she wears this thing every day - does she wash it? Does she own multiple? What is going on?
(The camo bomber jacket looks very similar to my own favourite jacket IRL - I wear it all the time, so ResRep Dlinn wears hers all the time too! Don't worry, I do ACTUALLY wash mine.)

Last edited:
I think that's all the reserved posts I'll need - this journal is now open for commenting on! If I desperately realise I missed something, I'll always have this post to edit into something new.

Having been to your island, I can't wait to see where you take it! It's a nice place, I'll be watching the thread.

If you ever need help... ^^

🦴Drago and Flag 🦴
Not a huge update, but I now have Drago moved into Archaia! That means I now have 6/10 dreamies!
I just want to give thanks to everyone who helped me get so far into my dreamies game (something I never achieved in any previous version of the game), since so far, all of my dreamies have been obtained via adopting save for Del, the only amiibo card I own, and a good few of my dreamies were given to me for free, which is even more awesome :) .

Also, the very lovely person @rayraysparkles created the new beautiful town flag - an ammonite in the grass, which I feel perfectly embodies the island's heavy influence of fossils and trying to keep as much space as natural as possible! I'll be uploading a picture of said flag in the OP post in a short while!
unknown.png

Last edited:
🦴Drago and Flag 🦴
Not a huge update, but I now have Drago moved into Archaia! That means I now have 6/10 dreamies!
I just want to give thanks to everyone who helped me get so far into my dreamies game (something I never achieved in any previous version of the game), since so far, all of my dreamies have been obtained via adopting save for Del, the only amiibo card I own.

Also, the very lovely person @rayraysparkles created the new beautiful town flag - an ammonite in the grass, which I feel perfectly embodies the island's heavy influence of fossils and trying to keep as much space as natural as possible! I'll be uploading a picture of said flag in the OP post in a short while!
Thank you for letting me visit your island! So beautiful, i love the museum/fossil theme. I'll be posting our photo on my commission thread as well! :)

Been a little quiet in the thread!

Nothing major has happened on the island for a while - progress is slow. I'm moving around houses in the town sector and giving everyone better gardens, but this takes time and bells that I don't want to spend haha. Being perfectly honest, I am starting to feel the burnout of the game, and I can't make any major updates to my island until we know where the cafe is going. If it's a museum addition, I'm going to have to plan something else for my third level of cliffs. A standalone shop and I'll put it up there instead.

Quarantine has been lifted and I have FINALLY been able to go see my boyfriend. He has an avatar and a tent set up but it's taken him a while to understand everything and I've only been able to see him twice so far, so that's as far as we've gotten. I don't feel the need to show off his very empty tent, but there's a little announcement that there's a second human on the island now by the name of Jiffy!

However, I did recently get some beautiful artwork of Dlinn from @IzzyShika which has been added to the art gallery!! Please check it out and give the artist some love because it's beautiful!!!

Back