Trading Fruits [DONE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@himekirako @Alolan_Apples @Blink. @Irescien @Foreverfox @Kevinnn @Saylor @Jacob @tarepanda3ame @Flaming_Oceans @Snowifer

Just wanted to let you all know that 1. I haven't forgotten about the fruit trades 😅 and 2. I'll start messaging you all individually for when to buy the fruits (probably starting at the end of tomorrow after the balloon reveal, or the following day on the 22nd). I put the order in the OP, but I'll post it here for convenience sake. I'll probably take 2-3 days to get through to you all, so I guess this is just heads up for when you might expect a message from me (ex: Flaming_Oceans and Snowifer would probably be messaged near the end, a few days later).

699.jpg
Durian- @/himekirako
704.jpg
Coconut- @/Alolan_Apples : will trade for a perfect pear
705.jpg
Banana- @/Blink.
700.jpg
Lemon- @/Irescien : traded for a mango
703.jpg
Persimmon- @/Foreverfox : traded for a mango
702.jpg
Mango- @/Kevinnn
701.jpg
Lychee- @/Saylor : traded for a perfect pear or mango
671.jpg
Perfect Pear- Myself
670.jpg
Perfect Peach- @/Jacob : traded for perfect pear
669.jpg
Perfect Orange- @/tarepanda3ame : traded for a mango
668.jpg
Perfect Cherries- @/Flaming_Oceans
667.jpg
Perfect Apple- @/Snowifer : traded for perfect pear

I believe I've given fruits to everyone here already except Alolan_Apples, so Apples- just let me know if you want the pear bought now or at a later time. :> Most of you don't need to reply unless you have a question or concern, otherwise just reacting to this post with whatever is fine with me.

Edit: Also I forgot that I think pings can be kinda messed up if you try pinging a bunch of people or something... so if u didn't get pinged oops rip. 🫢

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back