• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need players to help me finish Initiatives: [8/14 Completed]

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (267) +
New initiatives are available, I need help on them!

Hi all, I'd like to finish the Initiatives with other players so I can earn the highest amount of Meow Coupons from them.

This is my 3DS FC: 1478-8815-6946

Here's what I need done:
Post here if you'd like to help out and we can work it out. Thanks!

People who can do "A Terrific Tour!"

🔝This particular initiative has been dealt with.🔝

People who can do “Hammer Time!” I have the tour available at my island.
  1. Newbiemayor​

2. N/A​

3. N/A​

Last edited:
I would be happy to do Shop Till You Drop if you want to PM me! I have the Nookingtons shop. And I am in need of perfect fruits for the Fruitful challenge.

Happy to do tours together as well, though I can’t remember what I have access to. I can check my inventory for a pitfall seed, too.

I have already done the tour but I'd be happy to help you complete the tour as well! Hopefully we can find a fourth.

I do still need:
- Time to Dance
- Shop til you Drop
- A Perilous Prank (I have a couple pitfall seeds)
- The Stalk Market (Slowly working on time travelling to find a decent price)

Oh, sorry for only seeing this until now. I thought I watched this thread and didn't get any notifications. Why???

Anyway, I'll send a PM to all three of you about the tour initiative.

Do you want to do the coffee and emperor butterfly tasks? We can do both at my town.

My turnips are at 593 today! Gates are open all day. Come on over! (Town Name = Pokki)

Back