Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
Feedback
100% (559) +
I'm currently looking to trade perfect pears or mangos for a lychee and a perfect orange! ^^ I can buy my fruits for you whenever, however I can only trade with people who are willing to wait until the end of the event and possibly after, which would be March 21st. You'd also need to be fairly active and wait on me to DM you to buy the fruit because I can't wait for days when there will be other users waiting on me as well. ;v; If you can set aside 10 coupons and wait, I'd love to trade with you!

699.jpg
Durian- @/himekirako ✅
704.jpg
Coconut- @/Alolan_Apples : traded for a perfect pear ✅
705.jpg
Banana- @/Blink. ✅
700.jpg
Lemon- @/Irescien : traded for a mango ✅
703.jpg
Persimmon- @/Foreverfox : traded for a mango ✅
702.jpg
Mango- @/Kevinnn ✅
701.jpg
Lychee- @/Saylor : traded for a perfect pear or mango ✅
671.jpg
Perfect Pear- Myself ✅
670.jpg
Perfect Peach- @/Jacob : traded for perfect pear ✅
669.jpg
Perfect Orange- @/tarepanda3ame : traded for a mango ✅
668.jpg
Perfect Cherries- @/Flaming_Oceans ✅
667.jpg
Perfect Apple- @/Snowifer : traded for perfect pear ✅

*Need to hold off on these until the end of the event to see if I have enough coupons to trade.

Nothing fancy, I'm just a fan of the gradient look like others and want the fruits for nostalgia/memories. ;v; Going back to New Leaf really made me cave lol.

667.jpg
668.jpg
669.jpg
670.jpg
671.jpg

701.jpg
702.jpg
703.jpg
700.jpg
699.jpg

667.jpg
668.jpg
669.jpg
670.jpg
671.jpg

701.jpg
702.jpg
703.jpg
705.jpg
704.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to trade a mango for a perfect orange I can provide you. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

And I can totally wait to get you that 🍊

That sounds awesome, thank you! Would you like the mango bought now or at a later time? :>

Hello! Thank you super much!!! I can totally move forward with my line up plans now & purchase a streetpass balloon soon! But YES, please purchase the mango 🥭 as soon as you have the time. 🙂

And I would love the message:

🥭 - a favorite fruit, PH smoothie staple, & nostalgic New Leaf Town 💕

Hiya! I could offer bananas for a perfect pear if you're interested ~

Hello! Thank you super much!!! I can totally move forward with my line up plans now & purchase a streetpass balloon soon! But YES, please purchase the mango 🥭 as soon as you have the time. 🙂

And I would love the message:

🥭 - a favorite fruit, PH smoothie staple, & nostalgic New Leaf Town 💕
Sent the mango your way! Hope the message sent correctly. ^^

Hiya! I could offer bananas for a perfect pear if you're interested ~
Hi Aquilla! That is tempting. 👀 I'm still on the fence about it since I'm not sure if I'll have enough coupons to spare. I could put you down as a potential trader for now and get back to you later? I just need to enter more events sdkfsdfkd.

Sent the mango your way! Hope the message sent correctly. ^^

Hi Aquilla! That is tempting. 👀 I'm still on the fence about it since I'm not sure if I'll have enough coupons to spare. I could put you down as a potential trader for now and get back to you later? I just need to enter more events sdkfsdfkd.
That's absolutely fine! I prefer it this way as I also don't know my final MEOW coupon count yet. Just write me down as your banana guy and get back to me once you know 🍌

I can help on the coconuts. But since I don’t have any MEOW coupons, I will participate in the next Discord trivia session so I can get 10 more MEOW coupons.

I can help on the coconuts. But since I don’t have any MEOW coupons, I will participate in the next Discord trivia session so I can get 10 more MEOW coupons.
Hi Apple, I can put you down once you have the coupons. Do you know if you'd want a pear or a mango?

Hi, are you still looking for a Perfect Orange? I'd be looking for a Perfect Pear (freshly bought from the shop)!

Hi, are you still looking for a Perfect Orange? I'd be looking for a Perfect Pear (freshly bought from the shop)!
Unfortunately @/tarepanda3ame should have me covered for that, sorry! I hope you're able to find a perfect pear from someone else. 🥹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back