• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Spirit Tree

Excellent work everybody!! 🥳 I wish I could've been more help with all of these, but they were usually solved before I was even awake. Can't wait to see all the pretty fireworks!

Great job to everyone who took part in solving this! I was once again fashionably too late due to being asleep.

Since the answers are scattered in various spoilers I took a moment to make a masterlist with links to all the posts with answers in them. Hopefully this will make it easier to find the relevant posts!

Thank you!❤️

And thank @Chris for hosting and you all awesome people finding stuff as well! Glad I could participate in most, might have missed to submit some Tree stuff but it's alright man C:

What a lovely collectible, thanks to everyone who helped unlock it 🥰

The fireworks are absolutely gorgeous and a fitting celebration for everyone working together. These events, the staff and people on the forum, I honestly can’t tell you how grateful I am and how much this place means to me 💜

I logged on a bit later today to find you've all already solved the last clue(s). You guys are incredible!

Nvm tysm guys~

Last edited:
Back