The Spirit Tree

Excellent work everybody!! 🥳 I wish I could've been more help with all of these, but they were usually solved before I was even awake. Can't wait to see all the pretty fireworks!

Great job to everyone who took part in solving this! I was once again fashionably too late due to being asleep.

Since the answers are scattered in various spoilers I took a moment to make a masterlist with links to all the posts with answers in them. Hopefully this will make it easier to find the relevant posts!

Thank you!❤️

And thank @Chris for hosting and you all awesome people finding stuff as well! Glad I could participate in most, might have missed to submit some Tree stuff but it's alright man C:

What a lovely collectible, thanks to everyone who helped unlock it 🥰

The fireworks are absolutely gorgeous and a fitting celebration for everyone working together. These events, the staff and people on the forum, I honestly can’t tell you how grateful I am and how much this place means to me 💜

I logged on a bit later today to find you've all already solved the last clue(s). You guys are incredible!

Nvm tysm guys~

Last edited:
Back