• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Spirit Tree

YAY!!! after a million gajillion years of being on the forums, i got my fireworks collectible!

Thank you for the smart solvers !

I’m unfamiliar with the shop. How do I go about ordering the fireworks?

I only have the little robot because somebody sent it to me!
Do you know how to get to the shop?

I’m unfamiliar with the shop. How do I go about ordering the fireworks?

I only have the little robot because somebody sent it to me!
Click on the Shop tag at the top right with the bell bag icon. Then click the word Shop in the drop down that appears.

Untitled.png

This will take to the shop where you can purchase event and regular collectibles and other items. Scroll down until you find the Magical Fireworks. Click Purchase for 399 bells.

Untitled2.png

This will add the item to your cart. Then you have to click on your cart on either the left side of your screen on PC or top of the screen on mobile, click the checkbox next to the item and click purchase to actually complete the transaction.
Post automatically merged:

Also meant to add a thank you to everyone who helped with solving all of the clues throughout this event. I had fun and did some digging on my own with this last one even though you all had already solved everything. These were much easier than Round 10!

Thanks @Chris for hosting!

The window to redeem Challenge #12 has now passed.
The solution has been revealed below.

Challenge #12
Revealed: 11/04 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/05 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 12 DEF Points​
A medal, a ribbon, a gift certificate, or...
(Find me.)

Solution:

The code could be found by clicking on the word "trophy" in Chris' post about struggling to complete the children's platformer game Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom here in the Achievement Hunters and Completionists Thread.

P.S. The game is awful. But hungover Chris decided it would be an easy game to play as a distraction from nausea, unlocked a trophy forever immortalising it on their PSN profile, then committed to platting it.

The window to redeem the final codes for Challenge #13 have now passed.
The solution has been revealed below.

Challenge #13
Special Guy Fawkes Challenge
Revealed: 11/05 5:00AM EDT​
Redeem By: 11/06 11:59PM EDT​
Prize: 75 Bells​
You better invest in a hoe and a watering can.​

Solution:

(1) You better invest in a hoe and a watering can. = you could find a shovel hidden in the Nintendo Direct September 2022 Discussion Thread. This Nintendo Direct revealed various upcoming farming simulation games.

(2) He wrote the Iliad = Homer. If you searched the forum for "Homer", you could find a donut hidden in this post referencing Homer Simpson in the What did you dream about? thread... no, the clue writer does not believe that the Iliad was written by Homer Simpson.

(3) Rats weren't responsible for the plague. = Fleas were responsible for spreading Y. pestis (where have we encountered that before?). You could find a flea hidden in the Fleas and Broken Images Replaced With Cherry Blossoms! thread.

(4) The most divisive topping. = Pineapple. You could find the pineapple hidden in a post containing a photo of a ham and pineapple pizza in the I would NOT want to be staff right about now 😂😂😂 thread.

(5) The shapeshifter's first victim. = Yuka. Click on Yuka's amiibo card in The Master of Disguise opening post.

Back