• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Mottos

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
If you had to come up with a motto or slogan for this whole website, what would it be? Be sure to put your mottos in italics and in separate paragraphs. And make sure it’s appropriate (that includes no discussion of past drama or negative discussions of other members).

For me, my motto for the site is:

Come for the Animal Crossing discussions and online trades, stay for the collectibles and events.

The bell tree forums motto would be “Extortion should be legal, and is. Also, Arson is cool“.

I believe this is an accurate representation of not just the forum, but also the state of Texas. I rest my case.

Last edited:
"Drive safely"
Let me guess where this came from. Is it from the Discord conversations surrounding the ACNL Trivia?

By the way, if your suggested motto for the forums is funny, I would throw beans. The funniest motto so far is “Home of Zipper T Bunny”.

Back