• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Spirit Tree

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
TheSpiritTreeBanner.png

While exploring the depths of The Ghostly Glade, you come across an ancient yew tree surrounded by a bed of thorns. As you come closer, stepping around and over the vines, you take in the wide overarching branches that stretch out like arms above you. The ridges in his trunk resemble wrinkles, reminding you of a wise old man. You spot two thick burls in the bark, side by side, and decide they must be his eyes. Kind, peaceful eyes. How many years had he been standing here, watching over The Ghostly Glade? You focus on his makeshift eyes as you continue to make your way towards the base of the tree. Ouch! You look down. Your ankle is tangled up in a vine. All at once the creepers come to life and begin slithering around you. You free yourself and hop from foot to foot, dancing around the sentient creepers. Then you hear a crackling sound, drawing your attention up once more. The bark over the tree knots break, revealing two dark pupils that dart around before coming to focus on you. One eye begins to glow a deep reddish-purple colour. The bark beneath them flakes away, revealing a vicious smirk.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Trespassers in my home!"​

You explain to him why you're here, in The Ghostly Glade, and the tree begins to laugh. Forest Guardian Spirits? Dead Tree Wraiths? Ha! No one is more powerful than him. He has more power in one twig than you have in your entire body. But The Spirit Tree takes pity on you and calls off the vines still prowling around your feet. He decides that he will share his wealth and strength with you - if you can solve his challenges, that is.

Task

Solve the daily challenge to unlock that day's prize.

How It Works

Each day a new challenge will be posted in this thread. You may work together in the thread, or work independently if you would prefer the extra challenge, to unlock as many of the prizes as possible. Once you have figured out the answer to the challenge, you then enter it into that currency's redemption code box.

How to Redeem

Use the daily challenge to figure out the redemption code. Once you've worked it out, click the appropriate currency—Ghostly Gold, Spectral Energy, ATK Points, DEF Points, or Bells—in your sidebar or profile, and then enter the code in the Redemption Code box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols (e.g. THEBELLTREE) and then press the "Redeem" Button. If your answer is correct then you'll receive a prize!

atkpointsscreenshot.png

Please be sure when entering your guesses that you are trying to redeem the correct currency, otherwise you won't receive anything for your efforts. For example: if Challenge #7 unlocks 25 ATK Points, then you must be entering the code on the ATK Points redemption page. If you try to redeem an ATK Points redemption code on the Spectral Energy redemption page then it won't work!

Rewards

If you solve all thirteen challenges you will walk away with:
  • 21 Ghostly Gold
  • 90 Spectral Energy
  • 75 ATK Points
  • 36 DEF Points
  • 75 TBT Bells
If at least one user solves the special Halloween and Guy Fawkes Night challenges the following collectibles will be made available for purchase in the Shop:
  • halloweasterplaceholder.png
    New Halloweaster Egg - bought with Ghostly Gold.
  • tbt-guyfawkes.gif
    Magical Fireworks - bought for 399 Bells.

Solve The Spirit Tree's challenges to unlock the associated prize! Please take note of the prize type for each day to ensure that your attempts to redeem that day's reward are being done on the correct redemption page.

The Spirit Tree's Challenge Log

#Date RevealedRedeem ByChallenge PostPrize
110/24 5:00AM EDT10/25 11:59PM EDTGo to post #47 Ghostly Gold
210/25 5:00AM EDT10/26 11:59PM EDTGo to post #5230 Spectral Energy
310/26 5:00AM EDT10/27 11:59PM EDTGo to post #10225 ATK Points
410/27 5:00AM EDT10/28 11:59PM EDTGo to post #13612 DEF Points
510/28 5:00AM EDT10/29 11:59PM EDTGo to post #1867 Ghostly Gold
610/29 5:00AM EDT10/30 11:59PM EDTGo to post #22330 Spectral Energy
710/30 5:00AM EDT10/31 11:59PM EDTGo to post #29125 ATK Points
810/31 5:00AM EDT11/01 11:59PM EDTGo to post #4137 Ghostly Gold
New Halloweaster Egg unlocked in Shop.
halloweasterplaceholder.png
911/01 5:00AM EDT11/02 11:59PM EDTGo to post #52712 DEF Points
1011/02 5:00AM EDT11/03 11:59PM EDTGo to post #57230 Spectral Energy
1111/03 5:00AM EDT11/04 11:59PM EDTGo to post #71525 ATK Points
1211/04 5:00AM EDT11/05 11:59PM EDTGo to post #81512 DEF Points
1311/05 5:00AM EDT11/06 11:59PM ESTGo to post #85075 TBT Bells
Magical Fireworks collectible unlocked in Shop.
tbt-guyfawkes.gif

Last edited:
...I don't even understand what I'm solving here. 😅
WAIT NEVERMIND I think it just clicked for me!!

Yes, I got it! I love these things! (Also this one was pretty easy but please don’t be evil and make them a lot harder)

I liked that. Fun and easy for a Monday morning. Looking forward to the rest, although with a Halloweaster Egg to unlock, I'm guessing they'll get a lot harder.

That was surprisingly easy I'm happy I got it so fast!

Back