• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya'll, my town is pretty simple as far as paths go. Would love to get some feedback on maybe what I could do with it -- especially some flower patterns. I'll start dreaming my way through the recent posts and also give some feedback. :) It will also help me get a dream medal, lol. Thanks everyone!

Nice town! Very colorful. You've really worked on your flower collection. You have a lot of patches of a specific breed/color of flower, but did you ever consider mixing and matching to make different combos (for example, white roses + blue violets, etc.)? I always felt like that helps things flow together nicely. If you wanted to go even further you could pick 3 or 4 colors that you want to use and spread them throughout your town. It helps unify a theme if you're after that.

Aside from that, your PWP placement was good and your paths took me where I wanted to go. Good use of the single pattern path.

Also, your town flag made me giggle. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Liz
Town Name: Branson
Dream Address: 5400-6632-4814

Cute town, a bit underdeveloped but it has potential. You have a lot of flowers. Did you ever consider making paths? You could make flower paths possibly and it'd be really cute. :)

Just check my signature lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still working on it so it's looking ugly rn

Name: Britton
Town: Aaerolith
Dream Address: 4200-66601-7914

My town is a disaster in progress, so I'm not looking for an overall rating, as it's nowhere near it's final form. But! I've been trying to pick a path/find a feel for my path that I like, and it's been a bear and a half. So I just want your thoughts/suggestions for my path. I wanted something more natural feeling, but I also wanted the structure and tone evoking of a more ornate path? Idk man.

big update ^^ New PWP and houses' interiors look way better now ♥ I got some series >w<

Name: Marina
Town name: Yorkshin
Dream address: 7700-6082-9069

Finally got perfect town status in Bevelle again :) I had it for a while, but lost it when I removed everything from my lower island :/ D/A in sig.

Thanks to all those who visited so far :)

Name: Chibi
Town Name: Mochi
Dream Address: 5100-6485-7257

Please visit and rate my town ^_^
Still a work in progress but I think I'm almost done!

I really liked the three flower arches you have in the center or your town. I'm probably going to steal that idea. I also liked the bus stop tucked away in the corner.

your town is cute.. :) I love pink towns ^w^
and omg, i hope im not mistaking, but, your theme song is sailor moon opening? :D

Last edited:
Name: Kalel
Town Name: Lilycove
Dream Address: 4300-6633-4214

I'd like some feedback on my town! It's done for the most part, however I still have a few ideas. I wanted to add some more to the little park, I'm not sure yet, but I'd like to know thoughts on how it's looking so far ^^

big update ^^ New PWP and houses' interiors look way better now ♥ I got some series >w<

Name: Marina
Town name: Yorkshin
Dream address: 7700-6082-9069

Your town is awesome :D so many pink flowers
The paths are lovely and i like the houses interior, even if it's still a WIP
And i like how you used all PWPs with water on them (foutains, hot spring, geyser etc)

Your town is awesome :D so many pink flowers
The paths are lovely and i like the houses interior, even if it's still a WIP
And i like how you used all PWPs with water on them (foutains, hot spring, geyser etc)

Thanks :) I still need to wait for Punchy to request a water Pump T__T and i'll be done with the PWPs :)

your town is cute.. :) I love pink towns ^w^
and omg, i hope im not mistaking, but, your theme song is sailor moon opening? :D

Yep it is! Hehe I love sailor moon! Thanks! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really liked the three flower arches you have in the center or your town. I'm probably going to steal that idea. I also liked the bus stop tucked away in the corner.

Tysm! That was the newest update. As soon as I saw the flower arch appear I had the idea c:

Name: Kalel
Town Name: Lilycove
Dream Address: 4300-6633-4214

I'd like some feedback on my town! It's done for the most part, however I still have a few ideas. I wanted to add some more to the little park, I'm not sure yet, but I'd like to know thoughts on how it's looking so far ^^

I really like your town! I don't wanna leave, haha lol I love the where everything is located. I'm too lazy to specifically have the villagers move into one spot, so I just path'ed around their houses. ^-^ If I could recommend something would be adding more bushes maybe? ^_^ I think it would make it cuter, but I really love your town!

Updated again :) Would love some people to visit :D

Edit: DA in sig ^^;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back