• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Do you seriously think that I of all people would kill someone who sussed me of all people? That’s just poor play

You would kill Philemon to add sus on me though. If no vig claims.

You would kill Philemon to add sus on me though. If no vig claims.

Ok, actually fair response

Who do you think was shot by maf? Who do you think was shot by vig? Do you think that an SK is possible, or that Punchy lies about being healed?

@Dolby - I dont really want to theorize yet because this really banks if there's a vig who shot or not. My reads would shift drastically depending on this info, if it were from a tl player at least

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if there's a detective out there who should be claiming. If not, then i trust punchy

@Dolby - I dont really want to theorize yet because this really banks if there's a vig who shot or not. My reads would shift drastically depending on this info, if it were from a tl player at least

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if there's a detective out there who should be claiming. If not, then i trust punchy

At least answer we this, what are the possibilities are the third kill if it wasn’t caused by a vig

Fine then, let’s take a look at the kills at ask you a few questions. Because every time two blues die it’s because Dolby bluesniped then right

1. Punchy was a claimed PR
2. ILY was vocal and thus a target
3. I’m assuming Philemon was a vig shot

Why do you think that bluesniping was the primary motivation here in scum kills? Punchy was claimed, so they were getting a blue out of the way but that’s not a bluesnjpe. Now ILY and Philemon, one was a maf kill and one a vig shot, and again, it makes more sense for ILY to be killed by maf in my mind, Philemon was a blank tablet. Now why could ILY have been killed? I can’t say for sure, but it wasn’t me bluesniping her

Needless to say, I am annoyed that this is being brought up against me. Even for a “Dolby bluesniping argument this is flimsy” as Lunchy was claimed

Hi you've been agressive. Hey Farobi can you go look back at Caxnival Mafia and look at Dolby please? So we only have newbs/inactives as of now except for these people (not Rune tho) Also Rune can you go look at Curry's posts in Caxnival? I think Dolby replaced him? Ok I'm going to look back at Woodpines for Antonio town meta, then I'll see how his play style is different. Dolby can you do the same please? Also look in the endgame scum chats. Those might hold vital information.

The reason I'm doing this is to see how forced Curry (null for me ATM) and Farobi's cases look, and how they compare to Rune's. Noobs, I want you to say who of these people are scummy in your opinion. If none of them are scummy, explain why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also can we all make reads?

went bowling for a friend's birthday party and I come back to two dead blues

giphy.gif

still reading up on the thread but that...is really demoralizing

The reason I'm doing this is to see how forced Curry (null for me ATM) and Farobi's cases look, and how they compare to Rune's. Noobs, I want you to say who of these people are scummy in your opinion. If none of them are scummy, explain why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also can we all make reads?

Curry hasn't posted exempting the RQS I believe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just noticed that everygame so far Antonio's made a big post detailing three people whom he thinks are scum (regardless of game size). But Woodpines is really a bad game if you want to compare Antonio's play to this game. He was just learning how to play and a lot of posts were commenting on how we thought it was fun and stuff like that

wait how do we know that the shot against punchy wasn't a SK or something? that'd be pretty crazy to have a surv and a SK in a smaller game like this but maybe the maf team isn't three but two, with a hostile third tossed in for spiciness?

If vig is out there and withheld their shot, I'd recommend claiming cuz that'd mean we have a SK
Obviously if vig fired, a claim would be useful now as well to help us sort out the kills

Mafia can't have 3kp so the extra kill has to have come from somewhere

- - - Post Merge - - -

*extra kill attempt

- - - Post Merge - - -

OR rune could be SK and he just stupidly exposed himself last night

wait how do we know that the shot against punchy wasn't a SK or something? that'd be pretty crazy to have a surv and a SK in a smaller game like this but maybe the maf team isn't three but two, with a hostile third tossed in for spiciness?

If vig is out there and withheld their shot, I'd recommend claiming cuz that'd mean we have a SK
Obviously if vig fired, a claim would be useful now as well to help us sort out the kills

Hey Evan go look at how easily ILY latched on.... nvm sheet she probably picked Dolby. Dang that's completely possible. Evan who do you think is capable of bluesniping?

I think it'd be pretty imbalanced for mafia though and maybe town to have an SK and survivor, this leads to Runeraider maybe lying about his survivor role which i'm not sure yet.

I reread iLoveYou's role PM and it could substitute for an actual vigilante role. If there is no vigilante in the game which is likely considering no one claimed yet, then there's only two mafia KP and Punchy is lying about his being shot. But there are no counterclaims to his detective so i'm like ? ? ?

I'm too tired to thin kbye

Hey Evan go look at how easily ILY latched on.... nvm sheet she probably picked Dolby. Dang that's completely possible. Evan who do you think is capable of bluesniping?

looking at who's left, Dolby is a legendary bluesniper but I highly doubt he'd kill someone who was getting on his case. Kinda a bit too obvious imo. He def looks more sus and I would not be opposed to his lynch, but we don't have much wiggle room here to get it wrong. I think aside from Dolby, I don't know much about curry but he has been oddly quiet (Philemon talked a lot more then he has and subbed in around the same time) and apparently played some a while back, so maybe him.

I am of the opinion that ILY probably got hit because she was quite vocal and the scum figured she might have been blue. It doesn't take Dolby-level reading skills to make that guess imo.

No context quotes comparing ships and now, focusing on what's been cited against Antonio(per Punchy's request), I have to finalize some college paperwork and pack for school tomorrow
Ships said:
Ok, then what should we look into for mafia users? I would like to know. c:

Also, I'm not sure who I would have voted for. Someone who was bound to get lynched anyways.
Here said:
##Vote no lynch

Here said:
Calamity: Nope, nothing at the moment.
Punchy: He's the person I'm reading more than Rune. I need him to post a lot more before I can state my reason why because it would mess things up.

Also, I'm not trying to be all about Rune. Usually when playing mafia, I don't intend to but I focus on a particular person (Fire, Punchy, etc in past games) because well...I'm not sure. Maybe because I have an opinion that I think they are this alignment that I strongly believe is credible therefore I state it often.

@Amazon I believe other people were on Rune before I was so opportunistic might not be best word or at least IMO.

Anyways, I'm going to go eat my microwaved Jamaican beef patties because I'm hungry :D

Here said:
I'll like to point out that I have been super depressed in the last few days and hasn't been in the mood to do much. I have been crying and could really need a hug. I didn't expect this to happen so I apologize for my lack of posting. Anyways, I am currently at page 18 (I can catch up, relax) and I realized that people are calling me out due to me saying I would state my opinion after school. It's passed after school. Again, I'm sorry! I'm not trying to go under the radar or not post anything because I'm scared. I'm aware of how people think inactives are mafia and I'm smart enough to carefully word my statements or choose my actions to not seem like mafia.

That being said, I'll try to post my scum reads during 2ND-3RD period. If you have questions, feel free to ask me. Thx. ://

P.S. My homepage is the forums.

Yeah, I'm going to say his non-participation so far has been normal of him. The only thing that I haven't seen from him which I'd expect from him as town is a reads post singling out three people, which he seems to do on D2 or N2 (in both Ships and Woodpines he was REALLY quiet D1 and N1, and said posts were his first major source of opinions).

This help you Punchy?

SK+Surv+two mafia at a KP=1 per member system doesn't seem likely to me ftr. Pretty unfair to mafia, though admitidly I don't know Vanessa's philosophy on the victory odds of mafia vs hostile TP. I am confident though that there will be no more than 4 non-town roles in this game. 10v5 (or 10v3v1v1) leads to D2 LYLO

I mean that works. Who did he single out in the other games? Antonio who do you sus?

Of the people that we pointed out it typically seemed to follow a pattern of pointing out 3 people, two lurkers and a one more active person. He did seem to intentionally focus on quieter people

I still say though that he honestly should be townlocked for his post 3 minutes before end of day. That is not a post ANY mafia makes when they think they're going to be lynched in three minutes. You don't include death wishes or instructions

Ghost - townlean, seems normal, ****posting Gavin. Last time I asked him he had no reads. Tbh there's enough content to make a read on almost everyone at this point. Just make a drawing with three rows, TLs, Nulls, and SLs.
Cal - Townlean, he has his independent thoughts, while with the occasional ****post, he's pretty obvious town.
Evan - Null/Very Slight TL, he's towny but hasn't done anything telling. Also by just bringing that up, the SK theory it makes me want to look into him more. Definite Towniness increase.
(After Evan SK theory)
Dedenne - Null - Gut says TL, TBH imo all she's posting is filler. Possible SK maybe? She has a little bit of a different tone but she's been lynched for different tone like 3 times lol.
Kamm - Null, slight sl. She focuses exclusively on me. All she does.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ghost - townlean, seems normal, ****posting Gavin. Last time I asked him he had no reads. Tbh there's enough content to make a read on almost everyone at this point. Just make a drawing with three rows, TLs, Nulls, and SLs.
Cal - Townlean, he has his independent thoughts, while with the occasional ****post, he's pretty obvious town.
Evan - Null/Very Slight TL, he's towny but hasn't done anything telling. Also by just bringing that up, the SK theory it makes me want to look into him more. Definite Towniness increase.
(After Evan SK theory)
Dedenne - Null - Gut says TL, TBH imo all she's posting is filler. Possible SK maybe? She has a little bit of a different tone but she's been lynched for different tone like 3 times lol.
Oh damn it I didn't mean to post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of the people that we pointed out it typically seemed to follow a pattern of pointing out 3 people, two lurkers and a one more active person. He did seem to intentionally focus on quieter people

I still say though that he honestly should be townlocked for his post 3 minutes before end of day. That is not a post ANY mafia makes when they think they're going to be lynched in three minutes. You don't include death wishes or instructions

TBH can see him on a scum team with you because you're the only one TRing him for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple Null- hasn't done anything telling and I can't tell if this is noob town or noob scum
Saving rest for tomorrow since I'm so god damn tired

(After Evan SK theory)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh damn it I didn't mean to post

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBH can see him on a scum team with you because you're the only one TRing him for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple Null- hasn't done anything telling and I can't tell if this is noob town or noob scum
Saving rest for tomorrow since I'm so god damn tired

Ur ****posting and i cant just make a reads list like everyone else can.

So first I'm gonna tackle the kills and them being pinned on Dolby: I feel as if Dolby is smarter than to use one of his KP on one of the only people to question him so unless Vig for some god awful reason shot ILY I assume it was mafia and believe Dolbyy wouldn't make a kill like that. I don't think two blues dying means much honestly in terms of Dolby's ability to blue snipe. Since there's 3 KP currently on the table, assuming 2 KP is from mafia, that means one had to come from somewhere else which leads me to this question:

Never played with a Gambler before. Since there is technically no "Night 0" that means ILY didn't get to guess who would be lynched Day 1 correct? Hope that's the right shade for question color.

Assuming she didn't then the third kill had to come from somewhere else which leads me to believe there is another Vig but then we'd have 2 town KP out there, along with a cop assuming Punchy is truly the cop. Since ILY began the lynch on unravel (waffles?) maybe it was because that was who she picked. This is honestly just spit balling because I doubt she even got that ability in the first place. So if there is a Vig who shot they should probably out themselves UNLESS THEY ARE A TWO-SHOT VIG. However with how the way Gambler works I doubt any Vig would be 2 shot. So if you're out of shots then Vig should claim.

I believe Rune and I don't see why there would be a reason not to, but people should take his opinions with a grain of salt. No offense to you Rune and no disrespect, but you can never trust a Survivor to be acting in favor of town or to uphold his word to help. Because once he realizes town is on the losing end and with Kat's help will be instant we never know when he will make the transition.

Losing two blues night 1 and a mislynch day 1 is super rough, but I believe we can come back. Top sus atm is farobi. Apologies it took me so long to provide opinions. Who is Evan by username?

So first I'm gonna tackle the kills and them being pinned on Dolby: I feel as if Dolby is smarter than to use one of his KP on one of the only people to question him so unless Vig for some god awful reason shot ILY I assume it was mafia and believe Dolbyy wouldn't make a kill like that. I don't think two blues dying means much honestly in terms of Dolby's ability to blue snipe. Since there's 3 KP currently on the table, assuming 2 KP is from mafia, that means one had to come from somewhere else which leads me to this question:

Never played with a Gambler before. Since there is technically no "Night 0" that means ILY didn't get to guess who would be lynched Day 1 correct? Hope that's the right shade for question color.

Assuming she didn't then the third kill had to come from somewhere else which leads me to believe there is another Vig but then we'd have 2 town KP out there, along with a cop assuming Punchy is truly the cop. Since ILY began the lynch on unravel (waffles?) maybe it was because that was who she picked. This is honestly just spit balling because I doubt she even got that ability in the first place. So if there is a Vig who shot they should probably out themselves UNLESS THEY ARE A TWO-SHOT VIG. However with how the way Gambler works I doubt any Vig would be 2 shot. So if you're out of shots then Vig should claim.

I believe Rune and I don't see why there would be a reason not to, but people should take his opinions with a grain of salt. No offense to you Rune and no disrespect, but you can never trust a Survivor to be acting in favor of town or to uphold his word to help. Because once he realizes town is on the losing end and with Kat's help will be instant we never know when he will make the transition.

Losing two blues night 1 and a mislynch day 1 is super rough, but I believe we can come back. Top sus atm is farobi. Apologies it took me so long to provide opinions. Who is Evan by username?
Kayla was allowed to send in a guess for day 1 before the game started

Last edited:
Back