• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

I think vig should shoot Rune. If he's survivor, town loses nothing (as opposed to vig not shooting), and I don't trust him not to side with scum.

If he's scum, then good riddance.

Don't shoot the surv siding with town, he's a vote and we need him. Just save your shot, ffs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reads time!
Townlocks:
PunchydaHufflepuff-His claim is uncontested so far, so I'll leave him alone for now.

Townleans, in order:
Dolby-His play feels town-ish, but I've heard as scum he tends to act like a town leader, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on him.
Amazonevan19-He makes solid points, and I’m just getting good town vibes from him.

Nulls:
iLoveYou-My most town-ish null, only listed as a null because of leading the Waffles lynch.
Ghostkid-I don't feel like there's enough content here to make much of a read, so he's null.
Curry-Like nothing to go off of here lol
Dedenne2-Once again, not enough to make a decent read imo.
Kammm-hhhh I want posts to make reads off of ;-;
Antonio-He confuses me, tbh. I can’t tell if he’s being dense or scummy most of the time.

Scumleans:
Calamitybot-I thought he was null before, but these recent posts are… wtf? His entire reads post, almost, rings alarm bells, and his reasoning for wanting Dolby lynched seems to be nonexistent.
Farobi-"Give a list of people you're going to inspect" Wtf? Why would Punchy do this, when there could be a framer? A lot of this is PoE, because I feel the rest of the Waffles wagon is town, but your play also feels very off, and I'm keeping an eye on you especially.
MapleSilver-He's barely posted, and a lot of it isn't really useful in the slightest. Seems like he's just trying to get out posts to seem useful to me.

Third Party:
Runraider-His claim is true or he'll be sorted out at LYLO, I'll believe him.

End of Night 1​
After the news of unravel?s death (and Antonio?s near death) had spread throughout the arena, everyone became a little more paranoid. People tried to distance themselves more and put more effort into camouflaging themselves. When night fell, most people stayed put in their hideouts, too afraid to move and risk giving themselves away.
But, a few people were still wandering about. Phil was walking at the edge of the forest, still trying to find a safe place to sleep, when suddenly he smelled smoke. ?A nice camp fire?? he asked himself, but he suddenly noticed thick black smoke billowing over some trees. ?Nope, an out of control camp fire.? He turned to run back the way he had come, but there was suddenly a wall of flames behind him. Cursing, he looked for even a tiny escape path, but there was none available.
Meanwhile, iLoveYou (Kayla) had just fallen asleep in her hideout, which was a sleeping bag strapped on to a sturdy branch of a tree. The branch was high up and surrounded by leaves so she could not be seen from the ground. However, little did she know that someone was hiding on a tree branch a few feet above her. When she fell asleep, the person in question dropped down to the branch directly above her and, using a saw they had gotten from the cornucopia, sawed off the branch Kayla was sleeping on. Kayla woke up just in time to see herself plummeting towards the ground.
All of a sudden, the Panem anthem began to play across the whole arena, waking up the people who had been sleeping. When the anthem finished, the sky lit up with three faces: the faces of those who had died so far. Everyone had expected to see unravel, but most people had not expected to see two more faces?

Philemon120?s role said:
District 7 Tribute (Doctor)
You really don?t want to kill anyone. You used to work as a doctor, so your thing is saving lives, not ending them! So, you have a different plan: you?re going to find injured tributes (hopefully not Careers) and heal them. It might be a little difficult in the wilderness, but meh, you?ll manage.
Each night, you may PM the host the name of one player you wish to protect. You will be notified if your action is successful. You may protect yourself. You may not protect the same person two nights in a row.
You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.

iLoveYou?s role said:
District 12 Tribute (Town-sided Gambler)
You don?t know why, but ever since waking up in Panem and moving to District 12, you?ve had a fondness for mind games. You like to try to analyze people and situations and make guesses about what will happen. Strange, huh? Needless to say, the Hunger Games isn?t really your thing?or is it?
Each night, you may PM the host the name of the player who you think will get lynched the next day. If you are correct, then in the following night phase, you will be rewarded with a vigilante shot. You may send in a guess for the D1 lynch if you want to before the game starts.
You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.

Day 2 has begun. You have 48 hours to choose who will be lynched.
Day 2 will end: Tuesday, May 1 6PM PST/8 PM CT/9PM EDT
Wednesday, May 2 2 AM GMT/9 AM SGT/11AM AEST

Punchy what are your 100% legitimate results.

- - - Post Merge - - -

?*

Back