• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Also, just because there is no counterclaim doesn't mean they are innocent. Not every role is this game.
A detective and a doctor are staples to mafia. It's either Punchy or Dedenne2 from my point of view, and considering it's probably LYLO I'm going for the more logical option of Dedenne2 being scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw im sorry! im gonna sleep now because it's 1am and i have to meet my family tomorrow after a month of not meeting so i'm not gonna be super active i think. i'll try to reply but i'm 100% serious in wanting a dedenne lynch if town actually wants to try to win lol

Forgot some sentences:

The reason behind this challenge is to see whether or not the person you read will be lynched off by mafia. There's a slim chance of picking that person and even a slimmer chance of picking a person who was killed in night twice in a row. I do think certain things you do are Town aswell, so I'm going to move you to null and see how things go.

I'm not completely sure why, but I have a feeling that Dolby and Farobi might be scum together. Farobi's stated that a quiet farobi is deadly in previous games. Dolby especially posts a lot of heavy, controversial topics and so I feel uncomfortable that Farobi hasn't challenged him on that much up until the recent posts questioning Dolby's role whereas Farobi chased after punchy, who's really harmless at this point, for such a long amount of time. Also, rune's been silent for so long, I'm having trouble he hasn't been lying about his role this whole time.

town: punchy, silver, amazonevan19, ghostkid, dedenne, kammm
null: rune, antonio, dolby
scum: farobi

i dont even know anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, Farobi, why are you so focused on lynching dedenne?

hmm farobi makes some really good points about dedenne. I'm a lot less confident then he is that she's scum because like punchy, she's almost always been a town player and acted somewhat scummily/inactive. Having said that, here are my new reads and lynch recommendations for this phase

Locks:
Punchy: Townlock because I have no reason to doubt his claim after no CC and his explanation on why he investigated Kayla

Rune: TP lock because no real reason to lie, etc. though he has been conspicuously absent as of late.

Townleans:
Silver: I don't really get Dolby's sus of him; I feel that while Silver's content has been lacking, he has been active and reminds me of a typical new town player. sure he did probably copy paste my analysis on rune but idk if that's really because he was trying to appear helpful or was actually thinking in congruence with me.

Farobi: Don't get the rising sus on farobi either tbh. i still think he's been playing pretty townie and I doubt he'd put the effort towards exposing dedenne as scum, whether dedenne is actually town or his scummate. dedenne was literally under no suspicion before Farobi posted

Ghostkid: he's starting to trend towards null for me. I still feel he is town but his recent trend of responding to wallposts with one sentence about how he's overwhelmed and whatnot is getting a little old. His gut reactions that I have initially townread him over (and still continue to) could def be coached new scum continuing his old tricks now that they've been getting good reactions from the thread. But for now, I think Ghostkid is town

Nulls:
Dolby: He is a really intriguing case. On the one hand, he has provided his usual strong content that I agree with a lot. (I find I agree with him more on his meta analysis and disagree with him on some of the specific player reads) But on the other hand, he has survived for a bit too long and could have been the bluesniper. But like I said, I doubt he would have sniped Kayla when she was expressing doubts over him. So he's null trending towards scumlean for me. He could def be paired with a lot of people (Antonio readily come to mind), and his sus of silver and kammm could be distancing idk.

Antonio: I voted for him and still feel he could be scum, but his recent activity and contributions have pushed him up to null for me. I don't think his ending post before night started are all that huge a towntell. He is def compatible with my hard scumleans.

Curry: his one big post was all right but I expect more activity from him. What's notable about him is that he too is fairly compatible with the people trending towards scumlean or my scumleans

Scumleans:
Kammm: ik she's been busy but I really think her punchy obsession is scum motivated and reminds me of how I tried to cast sus on a claimed JOAT.

Calamity: I see his last post with that attempted ASCII art as attempted distraction/thread derailing, and he has been way more panicked/less reasonable in d2 as opposed to his d1. He also didn't catch the white text on punchy's investigate and posted a filler "oh he found rune as town" post. I have lots of problems with his "vig just shoot lol" approach, because as dolby demonstrated, that is pretty anti town behavior. Kayla pointed out his drastic changes as well and perhaps she was selected for the noob scum kill because of her rising sus on him? He does know more than he's letting on and will be where I park my vote for the time being, and strongly encourage others to do the same.

I'll be voting calamity mainly because I sense a distinct difference between his d1 play and d2, and also because I feel that his flip will help us narrow down his scummates.

also ik I only have two scumleans, but that's because those are the two I am confident enough in stating are scum. You can toss my nulls and scumleans together as my overall scum pool if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh I forgot about dedenne. she's in my nulls. After farobi's post, I am more sus of her, but I also feel that while the specifics of her posting style may not be in congruence with her town play, her overall attitudes and lack of participation definitely coincide with her town meta that she would probably strive or be coached to NOT emulate as new scum, because that is what gets her lynched pretty much every time.

##VOTE: CalamityBot

EVAN PLS DO NOT DO THIS

my playstyle has changed because i didnt expect the game to become THIS hard bro. i am TELLING YOU i started off the game ready and confident and feeling like a million bucks but i am NOT mafia!!! i dont mean to distract with anything i do i just dont know WHAT to do other than ****post. please do not lynch me

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive trusted you this entire game evan. youre clearly another townie, just as i am.

okay ill say it im a vanilla townie. i claim. i have no special abilities im just a bro trying to do what a bro gotta do. PLEASE do not think i am mafia!!!!!!!!!!!! if i was mafia i wouldnt be nearly as worried about losing as i am right now because honestly mafia is lookin pretty good right now H

EVAN PLS DO NOT DO THIS

my playstyle has changed because i didnt expect the game to become THIS hard bro. i am TELLING YOU i started off the game ready and confident and feeling like a million bucks but i am NOT mafia!!! i dont mean to distract with anything i do i just dont know WHAT to do other than ****post. please do not lynch me

mafia is hard lmao and if you want to be seen as helpful, the occasional ****post is fine but making that your MO is not

this is another panicky reaction and I'm really not sure if it's scum or town telling tbh. It doesn't really help him look more town to me imo.

mafia is hard lmao and if you want to be seen as helpful, the occasional ****post is fine but making that your MO is not

this is another panicky reaction and I'm really not sure if it's scum or town telling tbh. It doesn't really help him look more town to me imo.

bro if i was mafia id be destroying rn. just saying. ANYWAYS uhhh dont lynch me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to survive to see one mafia member picked off please. That is. what i want. i feel like im back against a wall right now my brother

bro if i was mafia id be destroying rn. just saying. ANYWAYS uhhh dont lynch me

>ML day 1
>two blues dead n1
>mafia are thus destroying atm
>says would be destroying if mafia

BiodegradableJitteryCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Me surviving D2 is highly scum indicative. Yes Evan, clearly everytime I don't die N1 I'm scum, especially after last game. How do you view Silver as a "easy townred" to

@Farobi, how tf do you come to the idea that one of Punchy and Dedenne being scum is a 100% Dedenne. Dedenne doesn't look good to me but 1. How can you even question AN UNCCED COP in the first place and 2. Why do you feel that those two have a guarentee in being scum between them

Admittedly Dedenne quite easily in the bottom three in terms of trust right now. Slotting Dedenne/Farobi as an extremely unlikely team

Me surviving D2 is highly scum indicative. Yes Evan, clearly everytime I don't die N1 I'm scum, especially after last game. How do you view Silver as a "easy townred" to

@Farobi, how tf do you come to the idea that one of Punchy and Dedenne being scum is a 100% Dedenne. Dedenne doesn't look good to me but 1. How can you even question AN UNCCED COP in the first place and 2. Why do you feel that those two have a guarentee in being scum between them

Admittedly Dedenne quite easily in the bottom three in terms of trust right now. Slotting Dedenne/Farobi as an extremely unlikely team

Wow, Dolby, this is pretty different than your usual calm and collected self. You're even forgetting to punctuate! Is something the matter?

Wow, Dolby, this is pretty different than your usual calm and collected self. You're even forgetting to punctuate! Is something the matter?

Yeah, I’m honestly pretty frustrated because the last few games I feel that I’ve been held to a higher standard of proof unreasonably in the past few games

Yeah, I’m honestly pretty frustrated because the last few games I feel that I’ve been held to a higher standard of proof unreasonably in the past few games

Or are you frustrated because I'm exposing you for your true mafia self?
22bf2d0f776522ce3068469e4340f43e.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

scum.

Damn you got me I can’t turn this arihnd. I surrender lol

ahaha! ive caught you with your pants down. dolby confirmed scum

22bf2d0f776522ce3068469e4340f43e.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops didnt mean to insert the same sprite again

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey dedenne give me your thoughts. feed them to me

ahaha! ive caught you with your pants down.

That is definitely not a position I want to be in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright

Townlock
Punchy-why is he still being questioned? We've gone almost a day into Day 2 and we have NO cop CC.

TP
Rune-third kill remains unresolved, I guess the possibility is open that he hit Punchy in an attempt to break protection while making it look like mafia had strongarm and mafia killed ILY and Philemon, but I really don't see any reason maf would kill Philemon. Moreover, even if he is somehow SK I feel that lynching him would hurt town more than it helps as I'm pretty sure it would effectively count as an ML. I feel that the most rational explanation for this is that ILY shot Philemon for some reason, but that also has it's own problems

This leaves us with Ghost, Calamity, Evan, Farobi, Antonio, Dedenne, Kammm, MapleSilver, and Curry in terms of pure potential mafia

Townleans
Antonio-I simply see no scum putting in such valuable "death wishes" into his post yesterday
Calamity-I really feel that the way Calamity entered the game honestly reminds me of myself in my first game, even including my mafia background.
Ghost

Null
Curry-simple fact of the situation, neither Curry nor his predessor, Byngo, has produced anything that's particularly telling to their alignments
Evan-My townlean of Evan has dropped SEVERELY after his reads post. I've mentioned earlier that he has one very uncomfortable and very easily catchable habit as scum, townleaning and protecting his scummates. He typically does this by elevating them within his reads and I am fairly uncomfortable with two of his townleans: Farobi and Silver whom I feel both have heightened scum potential. Both of his townleans on them (in comparison to Ghost, which I feel is a fair townlean) are focused on deflecting sus from the two of them.

Townleans:
Silver: I don't really get Dolby's sus of him; I feel that while Silver's content has been lacking, he has been active and reminds me of a typical new town player. sure he did probably copy paste my analysis on rune but idk if that's really because he was trying to appear helpful or was actually thinking in congruence with me.

Farobi: Don't get the rising sus on farobi either tbh. i still think he's been playing pretty townie and I doubt he'd put the effort towards exposing dedenne as scum, whether dedenne is actually town or his scummate. dedenne was literally under no suspicion before Farobi posted
This scum elevation of his seems to present in this case, and should either of these two townleans of him be scum Evan deserves a place near the chopping block
Farobi-I think he's most sus in this grouping tbh, but he's outside my top three
Scumlean
Kammm-Actually, I feel like Kammm is the most sus to be, wtf is going on with her? The only content she's providing is pushing Punchy after she's claimed
Dedenne
Silver

I have to cut these short, my lunch period is ending in about five minutes more justification, and I feel like I used to much time explaining why Evan has dropped

I HIGHLY disagree with the idea of Punchy should be town locked and not questioned and people suggesting he is locked atm is absurd. No CC doesn't mean there isn't a Cp that hasn't CC'd. I know very well from my experience playing Cop I wouldn't CC until I was ready with evidence to get someone lynched and while CC'ing Cop is pretty telling to get the person lynched, it's also a sure fire way to get targeted by the mafia. The Cop could've been waiting for Day 2 results to CC but is now afraid to do so with the Doc dead. I'm not saying I don't trust Punchy, he's a town lean at the moment for me, but he is in no way locked and his only return is on someone dead which is awfully convenient. I believe his claim for the time being, but there is no way he is locked until he gives us a result that is a lynch and comes up red.

I HIGHLY disagree with the idea of Punchy should be town locked and not questioned and people suggesting he is locked atm is absurd. No CC doesn't mean there isn't a Cp that hasn't CC'd. I know very well from my experience playing Cop I wouldn't CC until I was ready with evidence to get someone lynched and while CC'ing Cop is pretty telling to get the person lynched, it's also a sure fire way to get targeted by the mafia. The Cop could've been waiting for Day 2 results to CC but is now afraid to do so with the Doc dead. I'm not saying I don't trust Punchy, he's a town lean at the moment for me, but he is in no way locked and his only return is on someone dead which is awfully convenient. I believe his claim for the time being, but there is no way he is locked until he gives us a result that is a lynch and comes up red.

Curry, who do you think is sus? We know almost nothing about you in this game except that you sus Farobi I think

Ive read everything im ready for everyone to ask me "wheres ur reads" or "why dont you do something like other good players"

Curry, who do you think is sus? We know almost nothing about you in this game except that you sus Farobi I think

I want to reread the thread and iso posts before I give confident reads. I've only done one read through and at 12 am last night at some point posts just started to blend together. My farobi read could change even, I'll have more confident opinions on people after iso. As it stands farobi was my only first pass through that struck me as off which obviously isn't enough for a scum team. The short answer being, only farobi so far on a first pass through. ILY was a town read but she's dead now so that's kind of irrelevant and doesn't mean much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also ghostkid town read. Seems genuine in responses and stress and reminds me of my first time playing mafia up until Day 3.

Back