Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

It seems like every game as scum I make it to the end and obs is calling me obv scum (tbf, if I survive past N3 without claiming TO I probably am). But hey, I just tell the living what they want and need to hear

Best detective play ever
Honestly the people putting rude tags against me should really feel bad about themselves. Someone consistently was adding tags saying like "punchy is an idiot" "ban Punchy"
Someone remind me to not lynch Waffles ever again

Kayla is not a fan I see :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also let it be known that I will be putting the BOTW mafia is rigged tag until kingdom come

Message_1518140863271-1-1.jpg
THESE EYES MEAN IM COMING FOR YOU NEXT GAME, MAFIA!
(Yes those are my actual eyes from an old photo.)
And i know exactly what to do with the obs chat one sec

Best detective play ever
Honestly the people putting rude tags against me should really feel bad about themselves. Someone consistently was adding tags saying like "punchy is an idiot" "ban Punchy"
Someone remind me to not lynch Waffles ever again

Seriously omk and I kept deleting the tags too take a hint people

Hey Dolby, what was the reason for killing iLoveYou? I was suspicious that it was an attempt to shut down a lynch before it ever got started, which you obviously denied while in-game. Was that ever a factor in your choice of who to kill, or were there more important reasons?

Also this game may have been super dead 99% of the time but at least we created the longest obs I've ever seen

Hey Dolby, what was the reason for killing iLoveYou? I was suspicious that it was an attempt to shut down a lynch before it ever got started, which you obviously denied while in-game. Was that ever a factor in your choice of who to kill, or were there more important reasons?

I viewed her as the only major source of opposition in my way to running the town. I was confident that I could beat her in a fight if I put in the effort, like I did with Endless in Smash, and lead her lynch, but I didn’t want to put in the effort

Ahghghhghghghghghh
Too triggered to like anything after preparing to ignore something and making the worst det play ever
Can Dolby always be town please thank you

Wait i think it would be better if i had that as a spoiler tag

e7534fae-a2d6-4583-8218-72396aadeca6.jpg

if yall wouldnt have DOUBTED me town woulda won i swear to GOD im SMART i have GALAXY BRAIN mmooorty buuurp
anyways gg
evan. you are my enemy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was a great first game though, got to see a lot of different playstyles from all the players even though the replacement stuff started to throw me offa the TRUE threats that were here ALL ALONG

i shoulda known that during one of the days (1 or 2 i think) when i said that dolby was scummy and he didnt give a super long paragraph response and instead mirrored my chaotic posting that something was seriously up

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also dolby, dad coached me. i didnt ask him that much though i usually just posted whatever without his help. i only asked for help when i thought that a bitta reflection from me couldnt solve something

"Cleb is in for a big surprise with how accurate Gavin has been."

Actually no, it wouldn't be the first time I played with someone like that. I remember Linda from AZ, in all the games she played on the forum (had to have been at least 7 or 8), I don't think she was incorrect on a single one of her reads, and that's not even an exaggeration. Her issue is similar to what I saw with Gavin though: scarily accurate, but can't create good enough reads to convince people of that. The amount of times Linda got lynched for her play style was startling, but she was never wrong on her reads. Kat can back me up on this too.

Also sorry for not catching up on the thread (which I never actually did; I only got through Day 1). I've had quite a busy weekend, what with moving out, coming home, putting in job applications, and a bunch of other stuff. I'll definitely try to start a game next time so I don't get put in a similar situation down the road ^^

Last edited:
Back