• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Let me tell you what I think is going on

Cala is SK and Evan and Ghost blocked him last night. Evan realized that Cala is probably SK while Ghost didn’t, which is why Ghost switched his vote to Cala only after Evan showed up. Calamity hasn’t participated in the mass claim because Vanessa probably didn’t give him a safeclaim (common oversight for new hosts is to not give TPs safeclaims). Which means we can’t afford to lynch Cala today anyway because it’s autoloss

Cleb, please change your vote, we’ve narrowed it down to three people and two of them are voting for Calamity, that ought to tell you something
Rune, SK winnjng js cooler than maf winning, and if we lynch mafia today, you’ll be a Kingmaker, not a hostage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, the fact that Calamity hasn’t claimed a district should be really indicative of that situation
I dont even know what SK stands for >:V

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/entry.php?7316-What-i-want-for-ghostown-and-how-you-can-help-me
Here a link for my blog about what im gonna do with my town and how people can help i thought id post it here just in case anyone is interested.

Cala is SK and Evan and Ghost blocked him last night. Evan realized that Cala is probably SK while Ghost didn?t, which is why Ghost switched his vote to Cala only after Evan showed up. Calamity hasn?t participated in the mass claim because Vanessa probably didn?t give him a safeclaim (common oversight for new hosts is to not give TPs safeclaims). Which means we can?t afford to lynch Cala today anyway because it?s autoloss

Cleb, please change your vote, we?ve narrowed it down to three people and two of them are voting for Calamity, that ought to tell you something
Rune, SK winnjng js cooler than maf winning, and if we lynch mafia today, you?ll be a Kingmaker, not a hostage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, the fact that Calamity hasn?t claimed a district should be really indicative of that situation

Im coal district townie my brother. No third party or mafia hijinks here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how to convince you all that I'm a townie. I'm just grateful that Dolby trusts me. At least one or two of you are mafia, so I expect I'll still get one or two votes for my lynch. But, remaining townies, please reconsider my lynch. This is a repeating pattern! Look at maplesilver's lynch and antonio's near lynch! Seriously, I don't think town can win if you lynch me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know how to convince you all that I'm a townie. I'm just grateful that Dolby trusts me. At least one or two of you are mafia, so I expect I'll still get one or two votes for my lynch. But, remaining townies, please reconsider my lynch. This is a repeating pattern! Look at maplesilver's lynch and antonio's near lynch! Seriously, I don't think town can win if you lynch me.

Another sincere post...that means... Either you or evan is lying

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind i reread it sounds fake i k ow a sincere pist when i see it

Its soooo hot out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby right now :
2018-05-07-18-34-35--1735864547.jpg

Cala is SK and Evan and Ghost blocked him last night. Evan realized that Cala is probably SK while Ghost didn?t, which is why Ghost switched his vote to Cala only after Evan showed up. Calamity hasn?t participated in the mass claim because Vanessa probably didn?t give him a safeclaim (common oversight for new hosts is to not give TPs safeclaims). Which means we can?t afford to lynch Cala today anyway because it?s autoloss

Cleb, please change your vote, we?ve narrowed it down to three people and two of them are voting for Calamity, that ought to tell you something
Rune, SK winnjng js cooler than maf winning, and if we lynch mafia today, you?ll be a Kingmaker, not a hostage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, the fact that Calamity hasn?t claimed a district should be really indicative of that situation

I am pretty sure Cal isn't SK. If there is an SK it's probably rune. This is nothing but elaborate distraction to try and distance yourself from Cal and kill off Gavin. But it's not going to work...not this time

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

A NUMBER. GIVE us a NUMBER

since you didn't and still haven't, it only ratchets up my sus on you

I won't take my vote off Calamity right now. If it really is 2-2-1-1, then lynching Cal as SK is much more effective to Town than lynching a Maf. If Cal is Maf, then we know for sure that Dolby is pulling out of his ass to try and blitz D5, and if he's SK, then no harm done.

If he's Town then I'm actually astounded how someone can WIFOM so hard as Town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I just don't really care about this game enough to switch anyway. It's obvious that Town's already lost at this point.

If he’s SK, it’s autoloss Cleb, anyway, we can both agree that the only possible teammate for Calamity is me
If you look at the voting records and know how I play with a claimed surv (assuming scum has a rber), you know that I would’ve outted to switch to Gavin in that 6 hour stretch when Clalamjty only had a 3-2 majority

- - - Post Merge - - -

The premise of this being that Rune has to switch or out himself as not surv if he’s SK, which somehow worked when I was SK in your game, but not here because I’m town and you probably are to

im not gonna switch off sk bc itd be ‘cooler’ to win with them lmao

also just letting ppl know im here *cough*

Endgame
With only six tributes left in the arena, the end was drawing near. However, despite the small amount of competition left, nobody was fighting today; everyone was spread out around the arena in “hide-to-survive mode.”
“This can’t be good,” sighed the head gamemaker, Tom, who was watching from his headquarters in the Capitol. He really hated his job, but it’s not like he had a choice. “I’d better stir something up before Nucleoida gets on my back for a decreased number of spectators.” So, he pulled an announcement he’d had up his sleeve for awhile.
“Attention all tributes,” he said into a microphone that broadcasted into the arena. “I have two announcements to make. One is that there has been a change to the rules, and there may be up to three victors if the remaining tributes have an alliance. Two is that the Cornucopia has been replenished with items that each of you desperately need, so I’d recommend making your way over there.”
“Did you hear that!” Evan exclaimed in the arena after hearing the announcement, jumping to his feet. “More than one person can win if they have an alliance! We can both make it out!”
“That certainly is good news,” said Dolby, Evan’s partner in crime, still sitting with his back against the trunk of a tree. “But we haven’t won yet; we still have four other tributes standing in our way. We have to plan our next moves carefully.”
“Should we go to the Cornucopia?” Evan asked. “I bet everyone else is going there; we could possibly take them all out in one go.”
“I think that’s a good idea,” Dolby nodded. “But we need to stay hidden. You still have your archery set, right?”
“Yup,” Evan smiled. “And I only used one arrow on that squirrel we ate yesterday.”
“Excellent,” Dolby said. “Then we’ll go near the area, stay hidden behind some trees, and fire at people as they arrive. If it goes as planned, we’ll have won the games in half an hour.”
“Yeeeeah boi,” Evan said excitedly. “Let’s do this.”
Just then, they heard a twig crack. “Someone’s here,” Dolby said, sitting up straight. “Show yourself.”
After a moment of hesitation, Rune stepped out from behind a nearby tree. “Hey, how’s it going,” he said nervously.
“Shoot him,” Dolby ordered Evan. “He heard everything.”
“Woah woah woah,” Rune held up a hand. “You don’t have to do that. I’ll help you if you don’t kill me. I have my own archery set with one arrow left. Three on three, they won’t stand a chance. We can all win together.”
Dolby thought for a moment. “There’s a 98% chance we’ll succeed without you, so why shouldn’t we just kill you now?”
“Why not make that a 99.9% chance?” Rune countered.
“How do we know you won’t betray us?” Evan narrowed his eyes.
“Well, I only have one arrow,” Rune said. “Even if I shot one of you, which I won’t, I’d be defenseless after and you could easily kill me.”
“Alright, fine.” Dolby decided. “But try anything and you’re dead.”
The three of them made their way to the Cornucopia and hid in a cluster of trees. One by one the remaining tributes showed up; Cal, Cleb, and finally, Gavin. One by one the fell to the ground.
When it was clear that they were all dead, Dolby stepped out and threw down his dagger. He gestured for Rune and Evan to do the same, so they threw their archery sets down as well. “Alright, we’re done,” Dolby announced aloud, looking up at the sky. “We’re not going to kill each other. This is our three-person alliance.”
A moment of dead silence throughout the arena. Then, a booming voice in the sky: “Congratulations to the three victors of the Second Annual Hunger Games: Dolby, Evan and Rune!”
Rune and Evan high-fived each other. While they did this, Dolby did something so quick and discreet that none of the cameras caught it; he picked up his dagger from the ground and hid it in his coat pocket.
Five minutes later, they heard a whirring sound, signaling that a helicopter was coming to pick them up. “I can’t believe we really did it,” Evan said in awe. “I can’t believe I get to see my friends again.”
“I’m surprised they’re really letting us all win,” Rune commented. “I thought they changed the rule for drama and would change it back at the last minute.”
“Well it doesn’t matter now,” Dolby said. “Uh, yay, group hug.” He pulled Rune and Evan close to him.
“What the heck?!” Evan exclaimed. “Were you stung by tracker jackers?”
“Shh,” Dolby whispered. “Go with it. There’s a reason they’re letting us the three of us live; if it was anyone else they wouldn’t. When we get in the helicopter, the two of you stay quiet and let me do what I have to do, ok?”
“Ok,” Rune and Evan both agreed, though they were very confused.
When they climbed up into the elevator, someone was waiting to meet them. They had a tall, lean figure, but that was all the information they could gather about the person; they wore a spooky white mask and a black cloak that covered their whole body.
“Hello, Nucleoida,” Dolby greeted. Evan’s mouth dropped open, but he quickly closed it after received a warning nudge from Rune.
“Hello, Dolby and friends,” Nucleoida said. “Congratulations on your victory, it seems that the odds were ever in your favour.”
“They were indeed,” Dolby said.
“A shame that Dedenne had to die, but this young man will do,” Nucleoida said, glancing at Rune. “Do you remember what we discussed when you were in training?”
“I do,” Dolby said. “I explained to my friends that you sponsored the career pack to win, in exchange for us joining your private forces afterwards. They thought it was a good deal.”
“Wonderful!” Nucleoida exclaimed. “Shall we shake on it, then?”
Dolby shook Nucleoida’s gloved hand. At the speed of lightning, he pulled the dagger he had taken from the arena out of his coat pocket with his other hand and plunged it into Nucleoida’s chest. Nucleoida gasped and fell to the ground. Within minutes, he was dead.
“Dude!!!” Evan exclaimed, starring at Nucleoida’s body with eyes wide. “Did you just…”
“Oh my kracko,” Rune gaped.
“Any objections?” Dolby grinned, looking around at all the Capitol staff on the helicopter.
Thunder the cameraman slowly panned from Dolby to Nucleoida's body and back. “Ladies and gentlemen of Panem,” he said, “We’re free.”
Two weeks later, Jeremy and Justin sat in a pastry shop in what used to be District 1. It would take awhile to restructure an entire nation, but the first thing that had been demolished was the district segregations.
“So…” Justin said, taking a spoonful of the Dole Whip he was eating. “What in the world are we going to do now that we’re not Hunger Games announcers?”
Jeremy starred out the window for a long moment and then turned back to Justin. “Well,” he said, “I’ve always wanted to start a forum.”
Congratulations to our victors: the Career Pack (Dolby, Evan, and Dedenne in spirit) and Rune the survivor.
Stay tuned for links to chats, actions list, and role PM reveals

If anyone can guess who Nucleoida is based on before I finish the next post, I'll give you 20tbt.

Last edited:
Just some shout-outs <3

Can I just say that I'm very proud of GhostKid, Antonio, CalamityBot, MapleSilver and Punchy for stepping up and representing Town this game. I said this in observer's chat but I'm not sure if you guys will read that chat or not ( and there's like 600 replies + in there lols ). You guys really stepped up for Town when you were needed instead of being quiet and really tried and I loved seeing that. The way you guys worked to try to figure things out and post opinions and get the discussion rolling, is all I could ever ask for from Town members. Keep it up because you guys will only keep improving and learning how to further analyze things in this game. ^_^

Town MVP goes to Farobi. <3 Good job on catching 2 / 3 Mafia this game. You definitely carried the entire Town and you're a ridiculously good Town player. :}

Second MVP for Town goes to GhostKid ( Gavin ) for calling out 2/3 Mafia players too. This is now the second game he correctly guessed Mafia players ( Dolby and Evan ). He stood up to Dolby and took charge of Town. He represented Town AMAZINGLY. You made a lot of people proud in the observer's chat. <3 I'm telling you Gavin, if you develop yourself even more as a player, you will be a really strong player. You have great intuition. You voted Evan when no one even suspected him ! You used process of elimination to catch Dolby and Evan. Very good play especially when other Town players were looking suspicious, you were still able to narrow it down directly to the last two remaining Mafia players. This is why I keep saying your opinions are so important. You have an amazing ability to find Mafia players. PLEASE keep it up !! You are 100% moving in the right direction. :}

Good job to CalamityBot for putting together Evan + Dolby as a team !! <3 ^_^ I was so happy when I saw that and really impressed that you were able to see them as a team.

Good job Mafia team <3

Ty to Glow & xCleb for subbing because otherwise we would have had way too many modkills and even less of a chance against the Mafia team.

Back