• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The holidays are here! LIGHTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Candies aren't giftable right.... I forgot to put a name card in my submission for the event last year and I'm still bitter about it

does this happen to anybody else? when i scroll down to the bottom of the Christmas shop and try to look at the lights it totally starts glitching??

Last edited:
You know, I don?t have a laptop. So I can?t scroll through others lights to see the messages they have.

But I?m getting a new laptop for 25th, so it?s cool.

Last edited:
C5789AF9-A860-4AC7-8529-E44D56F08E5E.jpg

Eevee and pikachu seem to like them :)

I have officially spent 200 TBT on Christmas lights so y'all had better appreciate it lmao

Lol so far I’ve spent 100 and will probably buy more. On the one had that’s a LOT of bells, but on the other Everybody deserves lots of lights!!

I bought two, and they are not hidden, but they won’t show up in my collectible display below me

Oh wait, didn’t read they were only giftable.

Last edited:
At times like this, it makes me sad that I haven't made any friends here

So I gifted six, but only got three. I wish the staff can gift them again this year.

yayyy love the xmas lights! definitely didn?t accidentally send some to the wrong person first...

Wait, I'm confused about this "non-gifting" thing? Does gifting lights to someone make it permanent for them??

Wait, I'm confused about this "non-gifting" thing? Does gifting lights to someone make it permanent for them??

none of the lights are permanent, they'll all disappear around january regardless of if you buy them for yourself when you're able or gifting them to a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back