• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Game Idea - Outdoor Furniture Series

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
I was suggesting that in the next game, not only should the traditional furniture series from ACNL and earlier make a comeback, but there should also be furniture series made for the outside. Here’s the catch:
  • All outdoor series has ten objects, like indoor series. The three that they all have in common are joint clocks (like the park clock), streetlights (like the streetlamp), and benches.
  • They also have their own fencing, and their own gates (yes, I thought about adding gates too).
  • While they work indoors, they’re specifically made for the outdoors. The indoor series have carpets, wallpaper, and wall items, which have no use outside. You can’t place fences inside either.
If you like this idea, or if you have your own idea for an outdoor furniture series, you may post here.

Here’s my example:

Illuminated Series:
  • Illuminated Bench
  • Illuminated Clock
  • Illuminated Streetlight (a lamp covered in Christmas lights in case you ask about redundancy)
  • Illuminated Plaza Clock
  • Illuminated Arch
  • Illuminated Heart
  • Illuminated Present
  • Illuminated Reindeer
  • Illuminated Snowflakes
  • Illuminated Tree
  • Illuminated Fence
  • Illuminated Gate

Zen Series:
Zen Bench
Zen Clock
Zen Streetlight
Zen Plaza Clock
Zen Fountain
Zen Garden (from NL)
Zen Bell (from NL)
Zen Stone Tower (a bigger Tall Lantern)
Zen Lantern Tower (a tower made of paper lanterns)
Zen Pagoda (a giant stone pagoda)

Back