• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - End Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg my 21 tickets won something 😭 right call to funnel them all on potion raffle than buy a rafflesia or gastly egg that I didnt really want lol. very excited to get a swamp potion!

thanks again for the fun event staff, you guys are a godsent and I can't thank you guys enough 🤸‍♀️ can't wait for the holidays :]

just a question about the fancy kitty plus, but do we know when they’ll be set to un-unique? i wasn’t sure if anything was said about when that would happen in the main thread

Congratulations to the raffle winners 🎉🎉🎉💜 I had one ticket so winning would have been a miracle 😂💜

Its been a fab event, staff honestly thanks and gratitude for all you do ❤️ I am really going to miss my purple username, so sad and I wish we could keep them 🥹💜💜 (2nd time I have had a purple name, I won the title of wise man in the 2020 Christmas event which came with a purple title 🥰)

Trevenant against the sunrise makes it look like he has just evolved!

View attachment 468705
Every phantump I’ve wonder traded

7E11FD2A-A534-4361-BBC7-8F019F93928B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back