• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i accidentally fell asleep waiting for this bUT THE WISP EGG???? THE WAND??? i’m absolutely obsessed with this year’s collectibles; they all look so good!! choosing which one/s to get is gonna be brutal. 😭🎃

this event seems very fun as well, as always, and i‘m super excited to explore my first room tomorrow!! i gotta get up early, and ya girl needs to not be sleepy if she’s gonna get spooky LOL.

maybe i should explore the bedroom first. 👀

monophy.gif

This is the cutest thing in the world. I went ahead to the Kitchen as I believe I have just the things to make a spooky brew!

Halloween is the best time of the year and I'm glad to be able to share the festive feeling with you guys!!! :blush:

I made an all-spoilers event discussion thread, for anyone that doesn't care about spoiling themselves on the paradie events
for anyone that wants to keep the suspense, I'd recommend to just ignore this thread (though I also made sure the op at least has no spoilers, so if anyone accidentally clicks on it, they can hopefully back out before being spoiled)

I love all the new collectibles! I want them all!

(As for the "Ghostoid" I like Poltergyroid for the name.)
I propose the name: "Booroid"
Hi both! While we appreciate your enthusiasm, we aren't looking for name suggestions for this collectible. It is based on an upcoming in-game item we spotted during the ACNH Nintendo Direct and will be renamed once we know what it's official name is. :)

Oooohh. Ghostly Preserves!! 👀

I chose to enter the lab first. I'm kinda glad I picked that one so I can do it immediately and finally set it aside.

i was excited for this event originally, but... ngl, it's so unfriendly towards poor and/or disabled folk based on what i know of each task that it's actually uncomfortable? i think accessibility should be taken into consideration way more for future events.

Last edited:
Loving the pumpkin wand! I've chosen the kitchen as my first room so let's put on this chef's hat 😆

never mind got solved ✌🏼! really like the collectives, specially the blood, swam potion, goshtstoid and the green jar 🎃

Last edited:
I'm in love with the spooky forum background, anyway I'm looking forward to participating in this years' spooky forum event. 🖤

How long will these be open for? It doesn't specifically say and I'm going to be away between tomorrow and the 30th, so I'm wondering if I'll even stand a chance at getting all these completed! (I NEED that pumpkin wand in my life...)

How long will these be open for? It doesn't specifically say and I'm going to be away between tomorrow and the 30th, so I'm wondering if I'll even stand a chance at getting all these completed! (I NEED that pumpkin wand in my life...)
Everything needs to be completed by 11:59pm EST on Sunday the 31st of October, 2021, however if you want your entries to be eligible for "Halloween Favorite" nomination, they need to be submitted by 2:59pm EST on Sunday the 31st of October 2021. 😊

(I have gotten these dates and times from the official thread in The Bedroom)

that halloween glow wand is an absolute need in my life!! as much as i love a lot of the collectibles up there this is my priority and i'll do what it takes to get it <3 time to see what kind of spooky treats my student budget can whip up

The new collectibles are absolutely beautiful! I just picked up my first key and hope to complete as much as possible over the next few days! I'm not that creative so just starting in the study to be 'safe' lol.

Edit: and I love the wordplay in event's name! :D

Not sure if that's too early to ask, but what happens with the Golden Haunted Coins if you don't have enough at the end to obtain the Key to Bell Tree Manor collectible? Will there be options to trade those which we were able to get for something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back