• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you just said I wasn't! WHO DO I TRUST??

Trust me honey. I am the goddess as appointed by Bhunivelze.

Clearly you're both scum as scum always get their roles first and I don't have mine!!!

Trust me honey. I am the goddess as appointed by Bhunivelze.

Clearly you're both scum as scum always get their roles first and I don't have mine!!!
Remember when we started lynching people off who got role PMs first

I might be occupied this week and the next so if I'm away for a while, I'm not avoiding the thread, just occupied with things!

Saying this now so people don't think I'm scummy for not being as active as before :mad:

I will be a replacement if you need me. I am too busy this week, unfortunately.

I will be a replacement if you need me. I am too busy this week, unfortunately.

No worries.

Considering adding just a few hours to the start time because it's like 1am for Americans, which is not a good day end time. It's only in the afternoon for me at that time. I can do it at night so it's in the morning for europeans/americans?

No worries.

Considering adding just a few hours to the start time because it's like 1am for Americans, which is not a good day end time. It's only in the afternoon for me at that time. I can do it at night so it's in the morning for europeans/americans?
I'd lke this personally so I can make final decisions/see results on my way to/when I get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back