• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Toad rescue mafia (mario themed) game thread Game finished, see post 32 with results!

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Rescue_Squad_Chief_PMCS_sprite.png

Welcome team! Today we have lots to handle today. I need you to be a strong as a thwomp, as fast as a nabbit, and as scary as a boo, because today, we're going to save the mushroom kingdom! Use your ability and the voting thread to take down those evil goombas, and please, try not to die! Here's how we'll play:
download (3).jpeg

Toad rescue squad 101: Use your items!
See this fire flower here? Yeah, that's an example of an item you can use! These items can protect you from any attacks or eliminate attempts, or help you eliminate others. Everyone has one except the cop. Items can really turn the game around, so use them at will!

Toad rescue squad 101 part 2: Don't forget to vote!
Although your items are cool in all, you will need to vote! For those who never played, voting is an easy way to get that one suspicious player out of the game. Of course you can kill during night, but voting is faster.

Toad rescue squad 101 part 3: The rules
This game will work just like any mafia game in terms of rules, but here are the ones that apply to my game in particular:

1: No sharing roles.
This ruins the point of the game, and is also teaming, which is not allowed. This also goes for the kamek interrogations. If you are caught sharing roles, you may be kicked out of the game. You are however, allowed to share items.

2: No pming other players unless you are a kamek.
This and sharing roles is very unfair, and could give the pmer in question the upper hand is they have a role that can kill.(i.e cop and mafia) To be fair to everyone, all game related posts should go here, unless it's a question for me, or an interrogation.

3: No using items after they have ran out:
This is considered spamming, and is very unfair. After the item has ran out, it will be announced anonymously, so remember you item!

4: Be respectful!
After all, this just a game. This is also supposed to be a calm place, so if you do vote someone, don't do it in a rude manner.
Also absolutely no racial and sexual discrimination, no personal attacks about things outside the game and the site, unless done in a joking manner and the person knows that it's a joke.

Other than that, team let's go!
[Syntax error, try again later. Error code: 198]
BowserNSMBUDX.png

My fellow Goomba, good luck! Please don't make me regret respecting you all this time...
[Technical difficulties... please wait]
Playing:
@StarlitGlitch
@Ghost2008

@BetsySundrop
Reps:
@Tessa
@Miss Misty

Obs:
@Geoni
@Neurotiker
@Caffline

Last edited:
Day one has now started! Day will end in 48 hours est time.
Rescue_Squad_Chief_PMCS_sprite.png

Ok, team! Let's roll out. Rescue squad, ho! Don't forget about your abilities, as well need them to take those Goombas out and save the mushroom kingdom. After all, if we don't, who will?
Voting thread:Click here for voting thread

Ok, I see that everyone found the thread, does everyone know what to do? Don't forget to use the green font or pm me if you have any questions!

Proceeding at the pace of the Ents, we have just finished saying hello...

Starlit, is it you?

Back