• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Toad rescue mafia (mario themed) game thread Game finished, see post 32 with results!

That one moment when your trying to find the mafia and then you burn your hand and step on a tack and scream quietly knowing that you won’t find the mafia

That one moment when your trying to find the mafia and then you burn your hand and step on a tack and scream quietly knowing that you won’t find the mafia

I've never found the mafia, except for once! When it was you, lol...but I still lost that game.
I've lost every town game I've played.
It would be nice to finally win as town.

So when do we need to have our votes in by?
Right now i'd say around Sunday, here's the link if you need it:

I dunno which person to vote for. So I'm gonna go ahead with star. It's a guessing game at this point.

I guess I’ll say why I’m going with Betsy. I feel like they really came out swinging saying they don’t trust others/tryung to say they’re just guessing and putting in a vote right away, feels like they’re doing that to cover up

I guess I’ll say why I’m going with Betsy. I feel like they really came out swinging saying they don’t trust others/tryung to say they’re just guessing and putting in a vote right away, feels like they’re doing that to cover up

Uhm...I didn't put in a vote 'right away'. It's been 5 full days since the restart, so technically the day should've been over 3 days ago. 😅

Also, I did question both you and ghost and he answered but you didn't. (Quoted question below.) Sorry I voted you but I didn't have much to go on.

Starlit, is it you?

And the results are in!
StarlitGlitch was eliminated with 2 votes.
They were a....
NSMBW_Kamek.png

Kamek!
With the ability to interrogate other players and also have the ability to kill as well, but can choose not to if they don't want to.

Rescue_Squad_Chief_PMCS_sprite.pngHey. It's me again. So looks like the [Syntax error 198520292! Unauthorized user signing in]
BowserNSMBUDX.png
Gwahahaha! I win again! That was so easy, even if I had to lose my best magikoopa, kamek in the process! Oh well, I can always find another magikoopa to name kamek. Hey, speaking of, it's probably time to announce the Goomba right? Well the Goomba was...
@Bestysundrop!

download (2).jpeg
With the smoking hot ability...
the fire flower!
download (3).jpeg

This flower can get rid of the mega mushroom and other means of protection, and can eliminate players more easily. Wears offafter 1 use.
Now then, we need to have a celebration! Maybe with some mushroom cake, and maybe some berry tart!
Goombas win!
Game over...

Ngl I forgot for a second I'm on the side of Goombas when I decided to vote Betsy *faceplam* but it was too late at that point to change my vote/reasoning. But by me getting voted out my team still won, right? Haha

I AM NEVER PLAYING MAFIA WITH BETSY AGAIN

I'm so sorry!!!!
I never want to play as mafia again! I don't know why I keep getting assigned mafia!
😭
Post automatically merged:

Ngl I forgot for a second I'm on the side of Goombas when I decided to vote Betsy *faceplam* but it was too late at that point to change my vote/reasoning. But by me getting voted out my team still won, right? Haha

I think you were on the side of the toads...?
Kamek was cop role. But yes, kamek usually on the other side. Lol
Post automatically merged:

That so this game was rigged against me from the start?
No, i think kamek was supposed to be like the town cop. Did you have a mushroom that could keep you alive? I suspected you might have, that's why I didn't vote you.

Nevee mind I got doubly confused haha (soeey some of my keys aeound woeking it seems oops)

Should've listened to me Ghost! haha

Looking back I suppose I should've inteeeogated then killed Betsy since I felt good about ii?

Back