• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Toad rescue mafia (mario-themed) sign-ups now closed, game starting

Updated list so far:

Playing:
@StarlitGlitch
@BetsySundrop
@Ghost2008

Reps:
@Tessa
@Miss Misty

Obs:
@Geoni
@Neurotiker
@Caffline
Might push the sign-ups back just a bit if no one joins in the next couple of days, also Ghost, is your sister interested in playing? Just figured I'd ask since she seems to like playing mafia and I don't want her to miss it if she really does enjoy it, but I understand that she might be doing other things.

Quick update: the game will be starting on the 19th! Hopefully at least 6 more people will join so we can finally start the game! Let me know if that date won't work for you, and if it needs to be pushed back further if needed. Hope everyone's having a good mlk weekend so far!

I might be able to play now that end of semester is finished depending on when you start.
(Also small note you pinged @Tessa, not @tessa. So I didn't get notified)
Oh sorry about that! Since the user doesn't seem active at all, hopefully that didn't cause any confusion. Also going to send don't more pms to past players, and would advise people to do the same, but please do it in a respectful manner, and if 1 or more people that you pm says no, just accept it and move on.

Bump
Also since there isn't anyone joining, I might push it toward the 22nd-ish? I just want to give people more time since there doesn't seem to be much interest now but I'm sure there will be soon (I hope)

My impression is that TBT as a whole mostly focuses on NH (with a bit of random chat about our lives) but there isn't as much of a community feel so it's hard to get people to join threads like this. Maybe if you advertise it in that "general discussion" thread you can get people to look over here? Or advertise it in your sig?

My impression is that TBT as a whole mostly focuses on NH (with a bit of random chat about our lives) but there isn't as much of a community feel so it's hard to get people to join threads like this. Maybe if you advertise it in that "general discussion" thread you can get people to look over here? Or advertise it in your sig?
That's a good idea, though general discussion doesn't seem too active, I feel like only a few people post there, but I could try that first

Bump
Also since there isn't anyone joining, I might push it toward the 22nd-ish? I just want to give people more time since there doesn't seem to be much interest now but I'm sure there will be soon (I hope)
i would suggest going trying to reach out individual players privately and see what they say. you likely won’t get anyone passively coming in unless you recruited them yourself (old or new)

i would suggest going trying to reach out individual players privately and see what they say. you likely won’t get anyone passively coming in unless you recruited them yourself (old or new)
Yeah, that's what I've been doing, however non heaven responded yet except one person who can't because they are busy

you should check in with the people who currently have signed up and see if you can do a micro setup
Alright, though it will be a very quick game as only 3 people are in with 2 in reps and 3 in obs though if all of them can play it could be a 9 player game but I highly doubt that

Back