• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Toad rescue mafia (mario-themed) sign-ups now closed, game starting

Alright, though it will be a very quick game as only 3 people are in with 2 in reps and 3 in obs though if all of them can play it could be a 9 player game but I highly doubt that
i would just privately message each of them to see what you can do

unfortunately the mafia community is in a dry spell now, so it’s hard to find available players

There aren't any other Werewolf players from other rounds that we could reach out to?

Another idea would be randomly messaging people who are playing other forum games to see if they would like to try Werewolf? Over on ACC I was recruited like that to play Survivor and now I'm really active in it (although ACC is the inverse of TBT, people are more active in off-topic/games than AC related threads. Survivor kept the site half-alive for years lol). If you do it politely I don't think people will mind being scouted.

Also, are there no large group chats in private messages on TBT? On ACC they'll have dozens of people in them.

Well alright, if no one else is joining I'll get set up with roles and everything, unless you want to play @Damniel? Hopefully if all goes well we cam finally start the game by tommorrow, if not definitely the next day

Well alright, if no one else is joining I'll get set up with roles and everything, unless you want to play @Damniel? Hopefully if all goes well we cam finally start the game by tommorrow, if not definitely the next day
nah i can’t play sorry. good luck though

Yeah, that's actually against the site rules, so yeah I guess we'll just have to make do with 3 players unless someone joins between now and tommorrow
if you’re active on other forums, you can try recruiting people to this forum

if you end up doing three players, the standard setup is a vanilla townie, a mafia goon, and a super saint (where, if eliminated, they will instead kill the last person who voted them)

if you’re active on other forums, you can try recruiting people to this forum

if you end up doing three players, the standard setup is a vanilla townie, a mafia goon, and a super saint (where, if eliminated, they will instead kill the last person who voted them)
Yeah, I'm only really active here, so I don't know if it will work to go other places, and due to the short amount of players it might be an issue for any future games, since it might be even lower

Alright, role pms have just been sent out and after I pm the reps and the observers, the game will officially start! If you have any questions or want to last minute join, now would be the time!

@King koopa

Sorry for pinging you here! I'm not in obs chat so I wasn't sure where to post!

I noticed that the game thread is looking pretty empty even if the day should be over? It might be worth it to ping your reps and see if you can replace the two missing players & restart your game. Since the sign-ups were so long and happened nearly two months ago there's a good chance the people playing either forgot or aren't aware the game is on going. This is a pretty common problem with long sign-ups, most of the time if sign-ups take more than a few weeks people start to forget about the game happening.

@King koopa

Sorry for pinging you here! I'm not in obs chat so I wasn't sure where to post!

I noticed that the game thread is looking pretty empty even if the day should be over? It might be worth it to ping your reps and see if you can replace the two missing players & restart your game. Since the sign-ups were so long and happened nearly two months ago there's a good chance the people playing either forgot or aren't aware the game is on going. This is a pretty common problem with long sign-ups, most of the time if sign-ups take more than a few weeks people start to forget about the game happening.

What game thread?!
The last I've seen on it was the message just above yours. Did I miss a game thread announcement?

Alright, role pms have just been sent out and after I pm the reps and the observers, the game will officially start! If you have any questions or want to last minute join, now would be the time!
Post automatically merged:

Ok I've looked in this thread, and neither this thread nor my role pm has any link to a game thread.

Last edited:
What game thread?!
The last I've seen on it was the message just above yours. Did I miss a game thread announcement?

The game thread was over here. It got posted on Wednesday.

I'm obviously not the host so we're going to have to wait on Koopa to decide how he wants to proceed. I just figured I'd pop in here to message him since things seemed a bit weird with the game thread.

Well I guess that solves if you two are alive!
I'm not too sure about @Ghost2008 though, as it seems he hasn't been online since Wednesday according to the online tracker.
Post automatically merged:

Regardless, as I said, I'm not the host so you two are going to have to wait for Koopa to pop in to sort things out.

The game thread was over here. It got posted on Wednesday.

I'm obviously not the host so we're going to have to wait on Koopa to decide how he wants to proceed. I just figured I'd pop in here to message him since things seemed a bit weird with the game thread.

I see the @BetsySundrop in the game thread, but had gotten no notification so didn't know the thread existed. I just figured there was some other hold up. Maybe game threads/ official starts could be posted and linked in the sign up thread in future?

Sorry peeps, I really had no idea it had started. 😜

Omg does that mean you trust me!? 🤩

(also slight warning my computer can barely open a single tab anymore so there is a slight chance I have to switch to my phone which'd make me slow down a bit lol)

Back