Splatoon TBT Gaming Week: Splatoon 2 FFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Azrael
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8542-8175-3516
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Sunday 23rd, 5pm - 7pm PST

I had a lot of fun with the other one today! I'll be able to join the second one too! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Splatoon 2 is starting now! Come and play with us! :D Be sure to join the #game-night-splat room in Discord as well!

Password is 5800!

Edit: The session is now over - thanks for coming out tonight! :D

New sessions for splatoon are now added in the OP. Last minute entry I added is a session tonight, Monday 24th, perfect for EU timezones! I'll be having similar session timings all week this week (except Tuesday). Hope to see you guys there!

I'll be around to host another Splatoon session from now until a couple hours! Join us in the #game-night-splat channel if you're interested :') We may be playing different public lobbies until we get a big room going.

Session over! Thanks for coming to play everyone! Next splatoon session will be Wednesday. There will be no Tuesday sessions.

I wish I could join in more this week but due to my work schedule it looks like I can’t. The times I joined in on Sunday were really fun though!

I believe I had 19 matches with Dizzy and then I squeezed in another 5 just before bed for a total of 24 on Sunday. Thanks for hosting!

I am now available for another Splatoon session! PW will be 5800 as usual and we will wait until we get a lobby of 2v2. I will wait in the #game-night-splat channel for anyone who wants to play!

I'll hopefully be able to join the ones that are late at night for those of us in NA!

Another Splatoon session coming up soon in approximately 1 hour! Same deal as usual: we will wait until we can get a 2v2 minimum going until the session official starts. Join us in #game-night-splat for more info. PW will be 5800 as usual for private lobby.

LAST SESSION FOR SPLATOON STARTING NOW! It will run for about 2 hours!!
join us on #game-night-splat for easy communication! the password for the lobby will be 5800 as usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back