• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

Thank you all for joining/spectating the last Super Smash Brothers Ultimate of the camp, and the Mario Party Superstars session! 🎉

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week three. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

If you weren't included on a list, please message me privately and make sure you were participating actively in the chat for an extended period of time!

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Participants
@LittleMissPanda @AustinTEG06 @Yanrima~ @S.J. @kikotoot @IonicKarma

Spectators
airpeaches
betsysundrop
Bluelady
corlee1289
DaCoSim
Drawdler
jadetine
JemAC
LateGamer
Merielle
Millysaurusrexjr
Mokuren
skarmoury
Snowesque
... and i guess mick sort of qualifies.

Mario Party Superstars
Participants

@Hanami @Saylor @IonicKarma

Spectators
~Kilza~
betsysundrop
Biyaya
DaCoSim
Darcy94x
dino
Drawdler
Flyffel
hunter_gr33n
jadetine
kayleee.
LateGamer
Liz
LoserMom
Millysaurusrexjr
Mokuren
moonbyu
Rhea
Sheando
skarmoury
xara

I kinda totally NEED Mario party now

Thank you Mist and Mar for hosting these recent sessions! always a pleasure gaming with yous 🙏

❓❓❓📹 Sunday, August 13th @ 2:00PM EDTMistreil

I wanna say I'll participate in this but obviously depends what it is loool <3

Thank you all for joining/spectating the last streamed Mario Party Superstars session! 🎉

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week three. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

If you weren't included on a list, please message me privately and make sure you were participating actively in the chat for an extended period of time!

Participants
@Croconaw @xSuperMario64x @Giddy

Spectators
~Kilza~
Dinosaurz
digimon
xara
magicaldonkey
Flyffel
Dinosauuur
Halloqueen
Hunter_Gr33n
Coach
IonicKarma
moonbyu
Plume
kayleee
r a t
Liz
Peach_Jam
I forgot to run ribbot properly, so uh... I may have missed some names from the first few minutes of the stream. But I think I got most people.

And the time approaches for our mystery game! Naturally, there's only a few choices since we're in space, so without further ado! The game is...

1691946655841.png

Among Us!

In particular, we'll be playing the Hide and Seek mode rather than the standard mode. This is mostly because 1) I'll be streaming and I'm pretty sure it won't be easy to keep it a secret, and 2) It's less stressful and easier on emotional states. Also, I just like hide-and-seek.

Among Us is cross-platform, so you should be able to play using any version of the game! The mobile versions of the game are also free, so you can obtain it that way, too, if you want to join.

I'll make another post closer to the time with instructions on entering the room. If you've never played before, you're free to take this chance to learn! I also haven't played it in years.

Note: If people are a lot more interested in playing the standard game mode, then I'm happy to change gears -- but the first few rounds will be hide-and-seek.

Omg I want in ! I want in !

TBT username: Cirice
In-game name: Cirice
Switch code: SW-7463-9307-6215

❓❓❓📹 Sunday, August 13th @ 2:00PM EDTMistreil

I'll have to figure out from which platform to play though !

Im just saying here I’m down for among us!
Gonna be playing on mobile since I don’t wanna pay for it on laptop, BUT if you use blue stacks you can set it up for free on ur laptop/computer if you don’t have a mobile device and can’t afford the game on steam

Whew I was a little worried about what the mystery game would be, but I'm downloading Among Us for Switch now! Hopefully I'll be able to get in, I'd love to play! 🙏

I don't know if I'm just missing something, but there doesn't seem to be a way to choose a username in the iOS app. There's just a button to randomize it, so signing up again with the randomized name it gave me:

TBT username: Asarena
In-game name: Orbitdark
Switch code: 6601-4252-2050

Session(s):
Among Us 📹 Sunday, August 13th @ 2:00PM EDT Mistreil

Okay, never mind! Ignore this. After much effort and going into my iPad settings I found a way to make my guest account an actual account, so my username is just Asarena now

Last edited:
I might pop in for some Among Us games if there's still room, or I might just spectate; not sure yet. I'll definitely be there for Splatoon, though!

TBT Username: FraudulentDimetrodon
In-Game Name: Zia (IGN for Among Us is Dimetrodon)
Switch Code: 4385-6048-3900

Among Us📹 Sunday, August 13th @ 2:00PM EDTMistreil
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, August 14 @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

The Among Us room is up, and the stream will be up shortly! As a reminder, we'll be playing the Hide-and-Seek mode (and if people really want to play standard afterwards, we can switch to that.)

Among Us is cross-platform, so you should be able to play using any version of the game! The mobile versions of the game are also free, so you can obtain it that way, too, if you want to join.

To play:
Online -> Enter the room code OKDNMF
If you can't find the room, make sure the region you're searching for is NA

Please remember to take a screenshot if you're participating!
Given how the names work in Among Us, there's not really a great way for me to record participants. With that said, if you talk in the discord #multiplayer-1 channel during the session: Ribbot will be able to record you, and you'll be listed as a spectator as an alternative.

You may also watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

I’ve never played among us, and too anxious to learn a new game on stream lol. I’ll sit this one out and spectate for a bit instead 💜

.. heh the room got closed
New code! LZCEEG

Remaking room for standard mode: MXGTYG

Last edited:
Thank you for joining in the Among Us session! It was super fun ඞ🎉 i got to murder everyone once so im satisfied. heh.

Spectators (and a good chunk of participants)
~Kilza~
Aerith
amemome
Aquilla
Asarena
AustinTEG06
Biyaya
Cirice
Coach
Darcy94x
Darkesque_
digimon
Dinosauuur
FraudulentDimetrodon (Zia)
Giddy
Green Turtle Shell
Halloqueen
himekirako
hunter_gr33n
Ichiban
IonicKarma
jadetine
Jellybeans
JellyLu
LambdaDelta
Liam (Dinosaurz)
Merielle
MiniPocketWorld
Mokuren
Newbiemayor
oath2order
r a t
Rio_
Saylor
Zane

farewell my baby, orphaned and all alone. ඞ

It was super fun ! I enjoyed the hide & seek mode because the regular mode makes my heart rate so high when I'm the impostor I can't play it 😪

Back