• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Splatoon TBT Gaming Week: Splatoon 2 FFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for playing everyone! I had a total blast. :) If anyone still wants to play Splatoon 2, dizzy bone will be hosting for a little while longer!

Hi guys! Anyone who still wants to play Splatoon 2, I'll be around to host from 7:30-9pm PST.

In Game Name: elf
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4676-8246-4110
Best Available Time For Participation (session): 1 if its still happening(?), 3, 4

In Game Name: AM?
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 5430-1125-5568
Best Available Time For Participation (session): 1, 2, 3

the pass should be straight down the middle, definitely try to hop on discord if you can

In Game Name: digimon
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6775-6293-0897
Best Available Time For Participation (session): i'm going to try and make it for session 2 but that's a bit late to stay up for on a week night in est, i should be able to stay up for session 3 on the friday though!

Last edited:
nepgwi3.png

some people are just born talented

Last edited:
In Game Name: OctoLiam
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 1064-9370-6923
Best Available Time For Participation (session): 2,3,4

Kinda disappointed over the fact that I can't join any of them, as all sessions are at times where it's in the middle of the night for me...

I assume there will be no sessions in European time zones? :(

Kinda disappointed over the fact that I can't join any of them, as all sessions are at times where it's in the middle of the night for me...

I assume there will be no sessions in European time zones? :(

I can definitely make some time slots for those in Europe since I am around then as well. I can add more later on. For those in Europe, when is ideal for those interested? Hopefully we can get a lobby of at least 2v2s going because it would be too sad if it was just me and you lol.

I can definitely make some time slots for those in Europe since I am around then as well. I can add more later on. For those in Europe, when is ideal for those interested? Hopefully we can get a lobby of at least 2v2s going because it would be too sad if it was just me and you lol.

Oh, that sounds great! My time zone is GMT+1, time zones like GMT+2-5 would work the best for me, however, I still have to check the others too.

In Game Name: Namin?
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2909-0262-3217
Best Available Time For Participation (session): 2,3,4

In Game Name: Aaron
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 1251-8940-4139
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Tuesday, Friday, Sunday and anytime after next Thursday onwards

I'll be starting up the PB soon for this next session. Anyone who wants to join please add my FC and join us in the lobby! The password will be 5800. See you soon!!

Please join the TBT discord for updates.

While we wait for more people a few of us will be playing public lobbies and Salmon Run. Private Battle lobby and official session will open up again once we get a few more folks joining.

Dizzy’s Monday night (session 2) is over! Thanks for playing Flyffel, Rosie, YuYu, Coach, and Kate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back