Splatoon TBT Gaming Week: Splatoon 2 FFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: small fry
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0571-8360-1342
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Tuesday and Friday session :)

In Game Name: *Aquarimum
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 1784-4250-6328
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Tuesday and sunday!

In Game Name:Nox
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:1186 3403 4818
Best Available Time For Participation (session):3 (7:30PM-9PM PST)

Ah, just saw now that there is a session for Europe today, hope it's ok that I sign in for it? ;-;

In Game Name: Louise
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2993-6061-7128
Best Available Time For Participation (session): 3 (the GMT+1 one)

Ah, just saw now that there is a session for Europe today, hope it's ok that I sign in for it? ;-;

In Game Name: Louise
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2993-6061-7128
Best Available Time For Participation (session): 3 (the GMT+1 one)

There was a session yesterday as well that I opened after you had suggested it. I'll be adding more Europe times throughout the week, so this wont be the only one! See you there though! ;)

There was a session yesterday as well that I opened after you had suggested it. I'll be adding more Europe times throughout the week, so this wont be the only one! See you there though! ;)

Dang it, I didn't saw it, forgot to check out this thread again ;-;. But thank you very much for doing the Europe sessions!

Btw, is the one today for Salmon Run?

Dang it, I didn't saw it, forgot to check out this thread again ;-;. But thank you very much for doing the Europe sessions!

Btw, is the one today for Salmon Run?

Salmon run isn't part of gaming nights, it's a personal leader board challenge like MK's time trials that members submit on their own time. But a few of us did play together while we waited for lobbies to fill up! The FFA is specifically Private Battle lobbies where we do different game modes like ranked, turf, and even some fun mini games to mess around. Sessions will be open from the time listed in the OP but I will wait for a lobby of at least2v2 to fill up before we start. Of course, anyone can also ping me to join in if we've already started!

There will be another session starting at around 5-6pm today GMT+1 for those in Europe or NA mornings!

In Game Name: Holla
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2290-9467-5806
Best Available Time For Participation (session): After work (7PM - 10PM EST) Hopefully at least one of the sessions will lineup with this time...

Last edited:
I am now free to host a splatoon lobby for EU nights/NA morning. I'll be setting the PW as 5800. We'll only start once we get a couple people joining for 2v2 or more. Like this post or ping me on discord if you want to join!

Ugh, so sorry, I couldn't join today, my internet just crashed at noon. Was able to bring back my PC online after hours of fixing it, but my Switch still won't connect. Will try to fix it asap and will join another session then. ;-;

In Game Name: Totoro
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-7406-9989-9665
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Tuesday & Friday

In Game Name: Soti
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8413-0847-9206
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Tuesday 18th 7:30 PST (possibly), Friday 21st 7:30 PST, Sunday 23rd (probably)

In Game Name: neoratz
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1676-1715-3794
Best Available Time For Participation (session): the ones on the 21st and the 23rd (if my joy-cons get shipped back on time :( they just got repaired and are on their way back to me as of today)

I am available to host Splatoon 2 session for Tuesday Night 7:30pm onwards now! Lobby will be going up shortly. Please join us on discord for updates.

I'll be making the password 5800

I am available to host Splatoon 2 session for Tuesday Night 7:30pm onwards now! Lobby will be going up shortly. Please join us on discord for updates.

I'll be making the password 5800

I’m assuming this is in PST? Just wondering as 7:30 is perfect for me in EST but way too late if it’s in PST. Thanks!

I’m assuming this is in PST? Just wondering as 7:30 is perfect for me in EST but way too late if it’s in PST. Thanks!

Unfortunately, 7:30pm EST would be too early in the morning for me to host. But I can talk over with the other hosts to find a good EST time for one of the days coming up. I'll edit the schedule later with that info :)

In Game Name:Roy
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:sidebar
Best Available Time For Participation (session):I'll probably make it for the remainder sessions.

Unfortunately, 7:30pm EST would be too early in the morning for me to host. But I can talk over with the other hosts to find a good EST time for one of the days coming up. I'll edit the schedule later with that info :)

No worries. It's hard to work around different timezones that's for sure. If something can be worked out I'd greatly appreciate it, but if not that's ok too. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back