• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

TBT username: xlisapisa
In-game name: Lisa
Switch code: 4443-1662-0331

Session(s): Week 3
  • MK8D; Thursday, August 10th @ 1 PM

TBT username: Drawdler

In-game name: Emi

Switch code: 4463-2469-1897

Session(s):

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe / Thursday, August 10 @ 1:00 PM EDT

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate / Saturday, August 12 @ 9:00 AM EDT

Done for now! Thank you all for playing. See you soon for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. (y)

Take a break from your daily tasks to join us for a few races in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! :) Today's session will be starting in a few minutes at 1:00 PM EDT.

To play:

Online Play > Friends > Join 'mar'

If we have users waiting to play, please only join for a cup of four races and then leave the game so that others have a chance to play. Afterward, time permitting, you are more than welcome to rejoin once everyone has had the opportunity to race! :)

This session will not be streamed and is for participation only.

If you'd like to chat during races, feel free to join us in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your IGN.

Last edited:
TBT username: Cheremtasy
In-game name: Chere
Switch code: SW-4419-3536-8691

Sessions:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Friday, August 11 @ 7:00 PM EDTMistreil
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, August 14 @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

Done for today! Thank you all for playing.

Welcome back! 👋 Next up: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate starting now: 6:00 PM EDT.

To play:

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 9999

Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arena > mar's TBT arena

We'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat during the games. :)

If we have users waiting to play, please only join for two matches and then leave the game so that others have a chance to play. Afterward, time permitting, you are more than welcome to rejoin once everyone has had the opportunity to play.

This session is not being streamed - it is for participants only.

If you are participating, please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your in-game name.

Last edited:
Can I pop in for both of these? Hope I'll wake up early enough for that, lmao.

Mario Party Superstars📹 Saturday, August 12 @ 11:00 AM EDTMistreil
Mario Party Superstars📹 Sunday, August 13th @ 11:00 AM EDTMistreil

TBT username: Croconaw
In-game name: アリゲイツ⬥
Switch code: SW-8164-5446-4513

Done for today! Thank you all for playing.

Welcome back! 👋 Next up: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate starting now: 6:00 PM EDT.

To play:

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 9999

Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arena > mar's TBT arena

We'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat during the games. :)

If we have users waiting to play, please only join for two matches and then leave the game so that others have a chance to play. Afterward, time permitting, you are more than welcome to rejoin once everyone has had the opportunity to play.

This session is not being streamed - it is for participants only.

If you are participating, please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your in-game name.
Just wondering, is there going to be a results post for this session, just for participation?
Just so we could share the link to the post on our submissions.
Or is that only for when there are spectators?

Just wondering, is there going to be a results post for this session, just for participation?
Just so we could share the link to the post on our submissions.
Or is that only for when there are spectators?
Participants can verify their participation by sharing their screenshot with their in-game name and providing the details of the session they played in (date, time, host).

The list-type posts are intended for spectator sessions.

Round 3
TBT username: VillageDweller
In-game name: Harry
Switch code: SW-2959-4746-0771
Session(s):

Splatoon 3 📹 Monday, August 14 @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

i be spectatin'

TBT username: Saylor
In-game name: Grace
Switch code: 4176-2846-7207

Session(s):
Mario Party Superstars📹 Saturday, August 12 @ 11:00 AM EDTMistreil

Today's Mario Kart 8 Deluxe session will be starting in a few minutes at 7:00 PM EDT.
It's the last MK8D session of the camp... woah?!

To play:
Online Play > Friends > Join 'Mistreil'

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

If we have users waiting to play, please only join for a cup of four races and then leave the game so that others have a chance to play. Afterward, time permitting, you are more than welcome to rejoin once everyone has had the opportunity to race! :)

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

Thank you all for joining/spectating the last Mario Kart 8 session of the camp! 🎉

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week three. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

If you weren't included on this list, please message me privately and make sure you were participating actively in the chat for an extended period of time!

Participants
@Emolga59 @daringred_ @~Kilza~ @Holla @Hanami @Cirice @Aquilla @Chibi.Hoshi @Saylor @digimon @Rhea @Cheremtasy @Vhoop @Yanrima~ @Gene. @S.J.
... and mick, i guess.

Spectators
amemome
-Blue-
dino
duododo
faerie
Green Turtle Shell
hunter_gr33n
Ichiban
Irescien
jadetine
JellyLu
JemAC
kiwikenobi
Milleram
MiniPocketWorld
moonbyu
Newbiemayor
OswinOswald
Peach_Jam
Snowesque
VillageDweller

i'm throwing this list together a bit quickly, but i hopefully didn't miss any names(;´д`)ゞ

Details for the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 7777

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is usually a generous bit of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. You are welcome to join back after once everyone has had an opportunity to play.

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

Planning the participants for the Mario Party Superstars sessions for today and tomorrow. I'm trying to prioritize 1) people who haven't played an MPSS session at all, followed by 2) people that didn't play recently, 3) members from each team.

So I think that puts the participants at:

Saturday (today)'s Mario Party Superstars Session
@Hanami @Saylor @IonicKarma

Sunday (tomorrow)'s Mario Party Superstars Session
@xSuperMario64x @Croconaw @Giddy

Today's session will start in about 20 minutes! I'll set up shortly before then.

Mario Party Superstars Tuesday, August 15 @ 11:00 AM EDT

I’m participating in that one as my second session. Thankfully this I’m off on Tuesday since I don’t have Splatoon.

Thank you all for joining/spectating the last Super Smash Brothers Ultimate of the camp, and the Mario Party Superstars session! 🎉

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week three. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

If you weren't included on a list, please message me privately and make sure you were participating actively in the chat for an extended period of time!

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Participants
@LittleMissPanda @AustinTEG06 @Yanrima~ @S.J. @kikotoot @IonicKarma

Spectators
airpeaches
betsysundrop
Bluelady
corlee1289
DaCoSim
Drawdler
jadetine
JemAC