• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Gaming Grove - Closed!

I have MK8 on Saturday for my final part for this week, but if there's room, I may just jump in on Sunday for the fun of it.

TBT username: Rio_
In-game name: Rio
Switch code: SW-5093-8793-0612
Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Friday, September 2nd 2022 @ 10:00 PM FTLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

If there’s room I’d like to participate in tonight’s session instead, but if not I’ll just stick with tomorrow’s ^^

TBT username: Hanami
In-game name: Renee
Switch code: SW-2003-0125-4259

Session(s):
Mario Party Superstars📹 Saturday, September 3rd 2022 @ 8:00 PM FTLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

I'd be happy to play, but will spectate if there's no room

I know this is very last minute but I do hope I can get to play.

TBT username: Vsmith
In-game name: Val
Switch code: SW-4570-4139-7321

Session: 📹 Friday, September 2nd 2022 @ 10:00 PM FT

Ooooh hope I’m not too late!!!

Code:
TBT username: DaCoSim
In-game nameDaCoSim
Switch code: 349083195123

Session(s): Friday @10 MK8!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for adding extra spectated sessions, I realized I forgot to keep track of them and I wouldn't have been able to upload with just a Kirby's Dream Buffet session for this week (which I still plan on participating in!)

Hi everyone! A Mario Kart 8 Deluxe session will be starting in 5 minutes! Come chat with us in the #gaming-grove-1 channel in our Discord server whether you are playing or spectating!

This session has now ended. Thanks for playing!

Are these for people who are still looking for sessions? Or can you still join these for fun?
I already completed my two weeks worth of tickets and got the maximum amount of tickets from the Gaming Grove so does this mean I can't join?
because all the MK8D sessions have a really great time for me and I'd like to play for fun if there's plenty of room so I'm not hogging slots for people
If you would like to play then play. We would just ask that you be considerate and make room for others if the room is full and people who haven't met the requirements for Round 2 have said that they're waiting to get in.

ohh nice, now I would be able to get two sessions for round 2

TBT username: nerferdude
In-game name: ArtyJoyful
Switch code: 6569-5549-2287

Session(s):
Sunday, September 4th 12:00PM (MK8)

if i can find my copy of MK8 I’d love to play this round but if not I’ll be spectating lol

tbt username - Jellybeans
ign - Jess
Switch Code - 2122-3699-2125
Session - MK8 sunday 4th September @12pm FT

TBT username: Holla
In-game name: Holla
Switch code: 2290-9467-5806

Session(s):

(Mario Kart)
Wednesday, August 31st 2022 @ 5:00 PM FT (See you tomorrow!)

Saturday, September 3rd 2022 @ 1:00 PM FT (This one is tentative as I’m going away that weekend but it’s the only other I can possibly make work unless more sessions get added).

Just bringing this up again. I will definitely be participating in the 1PM session today now. I am still going away shortly though so I hope to make it in the first round of races as I will pretty much need to leave right after. I’d stay for more if I could but alas. I still look forward to it. :)

thank y'all for adding more streaming sessions for us spectating-only peeps

Done for today!

It's time!

The lobby for Mario Kart 8 is now live. Please look for 'mar' in your joinable games.

We'll also be chilling in #gaming-grove-1 on Discord if you'd like to chat in-between races too! :)
Thank you to all who joined today! Fun games as always. :) The list of participants for the Mario Kart 8 session on Saturday, September 3rd at 1:00 PM FT is below:

Please let me know if I missed you. Have a great day! :D

From a quick look through I think this game is covered but I'll probably be on it anyway so happy to be around for back-up ☺️

TBT username: JemAC
In-game name: Jem
Switch code: SW-0744-7605-5115

Session(s): Kirby Buffet at 3pm FT

Done for today!

Annnnd one more from me for today! The Kirby's Dream Buffet session at 3:00 PM FT is starting now. :)

To Join:

• Roll over to the Main Menu
  • Select Online Mode
  • Select Password Match
  • Enter TBT
  • Select Gourmet Grand Prix
We'll once again be in the #gaming-grove-1 channel on Discord if you'd like to chat there.

This session will not be streamed (im sorry).

Last edited:
TBT Username: FraudulentDimetrodon
In-Game Name: Zia
Switch Code: SW-4385-6048-3900

Session(s):
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | Saturday, September 3rd 2022 @ 10:00 PM FT | LaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

I'm all done with my requirements, but I'd like to participate in this session if there's room! I'll keep out/drop out if there's people who need the sessions more.

Done for today!

Annnnd one more from me for today! The Kirby's Dream Buffet session at 3:00 PM FT is starting now. :)

To Join:

• Roll over to the Main Menu
  • Select Online Mode
  • Select Password Match
  • Enter TBT
  • Select Gourmet Grand Prix
We'll once again be in the #gaming-grove-1 channel on Discord if you'd like to chat there.

This session will not be streamed (im sorry).
Thank you for enjoying a delicious buffet of sweets with us! A bit of a lag spike, but still fun. The list of participants for Saturday, September 3 at 3:00 PM FT for Kirby's Dream Buffet is below:

@BetsySundrop
@themysterybidder
@Mars Adept
@Millysaurusrexjr

Hi everyone! A Mario Party Superstars session is starting now! Come chat with us in the #gaming-grove-1 channel in our Discord server whether you are playing or spectating!

Since there were four people interested and only three slots, I'm going by the order in which they signed up.

@IonicKarma
@~Kilza~
@xara

This session has now ended. Thanks for playing & spectating, and congratulations to ~Kilza~ on the win!

TBT username: BrokenSanity
In-game name: FrogFun
Switch code: SW-1271-7260-6737

Session(s): View attachment 453982
^Might miss SSBU @ August 24th 5PM FT due to timezones and schedule throwing this out there for a possibility^
View attachment 453983
^Guaranteed to attend unless I forget or something comes up^
View attachment 453984
View attachment 453985
View attachment 453986
^Might miss MK8D @ August 31th 5PM FT due to timezones and schedule throwing this out there for a possibility^
If I may I would like to join one or both of these sessions for fun:
Screenshot 2022-09-03 170959.jpg
Screenshot 2022-09-03 170939.jpg

I have already completed all my session requirements for The Gaming Grove and got all the tickets I need so I will gladly opt out if someone else needs these sessions more, just wanted to hang out if there happened to be plenty of spaces for these
I sent @LaBelleFleur a friend request and quoted my original post for convenience :)

Back