• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

This made me think of @Mistreil during some of the Mario Kart sessions.
IMG_8525.jpeg

Seriously though, thanks so much for hosting Mistreil!

Splatoon 3 session is now up! This will be the last streamed session for the round (and of the camp)! It might also be a little short, as I'll have to head out early for food. 💦

To join, make sure you have Mistreil added and join the private battle.
Passcode: 5555

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is usually a generous bit of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. You are welcome to join back after once everyone has had an opportunity to play.

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

EDIT: We'll be doing salmon run based off the number of people we have, so... same passcode and stuff!

Last edited:
Info for tomorrow's (Tuesday, August 15 @ 11 AM EDT) Mario Party Superstars session:

Player list:
@IonicKarma @Giddy @Croconaw

This session will not be streamed and is for participation only.

If you'd like to chat during the game, feel free to join us in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your IGN as proof of participation.

See you then! 👋

Thank you all for watching/participating in the Splatoon session! That's the last streamed session (and my last session) for the Gaming Station, so... see you next time!! 👋 It's been fun!

As always: please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week three. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

If you weren't included on a list, please message me privately and make sure you were participating actively in the chat for an extended period of time!

Participants
@FraudulentDimetrodon @r a t @Cheremtasy @Lancelot @Equity @digimon @Yanrima~

Spectators
~Kilza~
amemome
deana
Firesquids
himekirako
Jellybeans
Flicky
VillageDweller

Had to start our Mario Party Superstars session a bit late today. Room is now open with one slot available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

The passcode is 9999 if you'd like to join in. :)

We'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat with us there too.

Thank you!

Found!

Last edited:
Sad I missed the final Splatoon session 😢 My plans got rearranged and I ended up travelling during that time 😞
But I had a lot of fun playing with everyone this camp, and hope to do so again in future Belltree events! 🤍

I meant to post this a few days ago, but now that all the sessions are officially over, I'd like to thank both @Mairmalade and @Mistreil for hosting all the sessions that they did, and Mistreil for streaming all the sessions she could! This was my favorite part of the Fair last year, and I'm glad it could be incorporated into camp this year!

I know we talked a bit about this in Discord, but hopefully we can revive the Neighbourly Games thread and get more people who participated in the Gaming Station to participate in those sessions too! and also drag Mistreil into hosting there too

Back