• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Gaming Grove - Closed!

Didn't have time to join sessions this week so would like to sign up for the final 2 sessions if there's still space!

TBT username: Aus
In-game name: Beatrice
Switch code: 2693-0613-8705

Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Saturday, September 3rd 2022 @ 10:00 PM FTLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, September 4th 2022 @ 12:00 PM FTLaBelleFleur (Kaitlin)

Hi everyone! A Mario Kart 8 Deluxe session will be starting in 5 minutes! Come chat with us in the #gaming-grove-1 channel in our Discord server whether you are playing or spectating!

This session has now ended. Thanks for playing!

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that Round 2 submissions must be submitted via the Gaming Grove Submissions board by Sunday, 4th September 2022 @ 7pm FT.

There will be 5-6hrs after the final session finishes before submissions close, so we won't be making any exceptions for late entries. Please make sure to get yours in on time to earn those final 4 tickets!

Hello can I pls sign up to this session after accidentally missing mar’s yesterday 😭

Tbt name: r a t
IGN: Rosie
switch code: 3600-7065-9527

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, September 4th 2022 @ 12:00 PM FTLaBelleFleur(Kaitlin)

Hi everyone! A Mario Kart 8 Deluxe session is starting now! Come chat with us in the #gaming-grove-1 channel in our Discord server whether you are playing or spectating!

Today's session has now ended. Thanks for playing!

Question, there hasn’t been any spectator lists posted for the streams yesterday, how do i go about posting my proof without that in the submission?

Question, there hasn’t been any spectator lists posted for the streams yesterday, how do i go about posting my proof without that in the submission?
You don't need to provide proof when claiming tickets for spectating. Some hosts may have chosen to write up a list of spectators at the end of the session, but it is not actually a requirement for them to do so. Just let us know the information I've asked for in the OP and we can verify this ourselves with the Discord log.

I was spectating that for one race and left just because I knew I wouldn’t get any tickets. I’m not in the discord and don’t have any desire to be at all. Oh, well.

You don't need to provide proof when claiming tickets for spectating. Some hosts may have chosen to write up a list of spectators at the end of the session, but it is not actually a requirement for them to do so. Just let us know the information I've asked for in the OP and we can verify this ourselves with the Discord log.
ohhh okay! That makes sense, sorry for my confusion! I’ll go ahead and post that then. Thank you!

The splat guns have emptied, the karts have returned to the garage, and the game die have been rolled for the final time. Thank you everyone who took the time to show up to The Gaming Grove sessions hosted by the wonderful @dizzy bone, @LaBelleFleur, @Mairmalade, and @Mistreil! 🖤

As a final reminder: your submission threads must be posted in the Gaming Grove Submissions board by 7pm FT on Sunday September 4th 2022 (5 hours from this post). There will be no leniency with this deadline, so please do not hesitate to get your posts in.

See you next time!
🎮

NO I MISSED THE LAST STREAM AGH

i thought it started an hour later... god timezone differences always make me so confused :(

I couldn't watch any streams today bc I had to work til 1pm so I won't be able to get any tickets 😞

oh well watching Mario Party last night (and watching xara absolutely slay like the queen she is) was a good time 😁

It's a shame I completely missed this event but I just simply wasn't able to attend time sensitive stuff like this this time around. 😅🤧

Back