• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please buy 5 gold roses, 5 blue roses and a swirl soft serve. How much would that come to?

Sure, that will be 11 tbt bells. I can actually trade right now if you'd like.

Oh, I take it you're not available anymore since you're offline x.x

I'll be available at pretty much anytime today so just like this post or VM/PM me when you're available again? ~

Hello! I am now available!
Edit: Would you mind if I also added the 6 Purple Pansies and 10 more Black Roses?
Possibly more actually...if you don't mind. xD

Last edited:
Can i get the rest of the pink lillies?! Also i had to delete some fc's to get space so i think i deleted yours! We'll have to add each other again if we trade!

Hello! I am now available!
Edit: Would you mind if I also added the 6 Purple Pansies and 10 more Black Roses?
Sure! Adding you again now.

Can i get the rest of the pink lillies?! Also i had to delete some fc's to get space so i think i deleted yours! We'll have to add each other again if we trade!
Sure, no worries. I think I actually removed you too haha, but I double check and readd you now if so.

Can I buy the kimbap plate?

Available now/tonight.
Sure thing!

Sure! Adding you again now.

Sure, no worries. I think I actually removed you too haha, but I double check and readd you now if so.

Sure thing!

Goodness me, I have to go eat dinner now, go ahead and do the other orders first (not that I'm stopping you). I'm sorry! I will be available for the next few hours after this so hopefully we can trade. :)

I will add your fc now! I will be ready in a couple of minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are your gates open?

Let me add you, do you want me to open my gates and then send the bells or would you prefer I came over and waited until they were sent?

Goodness me, I have to go eat dinner now, go ahead and do the other orders first (not that I'm stopping you). I'm sorry! I will be available for the next few hours after this so hopefully we can trade. :)
That's fine! I'm in no rush, see you then. :)

I will add your fc now! I will be ready in a couple of minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are your gates open?
Sorry, it's mentioned in the first post that I only deliver. Could you please open?

Let me add you, do you want me to open my gates and then send the bells or would you prefer I came over and waited until they were sent?
Open your gate please. :) Send the bells whenever, that's up to you.

I'll buy all of the blue roses you got left. I would love to pay in igboth if possible but if not I'll pay 1 tbt each thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back